XIV

"Okay kids, all of you will be hiding since you kids are quite many me and your aunt Sana will be looking for you, now if we didn't find you after 5 mins it means we lost. Now go hide!" Dahyun said.

The kids started running everywhere looking for a place to hide.

This is our 3rd round and it's kinda tiring but fun, it's amazing to see how Dahyun entertains the kids.

"Let's go before they caught us running away from them," Dahyun said, he then quickly held my hands and we run back to the house.

"What about the kids?" I asked him.

"They're big enough to handle their own life." He said, still holding my hand running inside the house.

"Grandma!" Dahyun called.

Grandma suddenly popped out of nowhere that made me shriek.

I quickly run behind Dahyun and heard both of them laughing, I just pouted and gave Dahyun a back hug.

"Yes, dear?" Grandma asked, chuckling.

"We will be heading back to the castle, the sun is about to set it will be dangerous if we went back late," Dahyun said.

Grandma nodded and hugged both me and Dahyun, "You two take care, aren't you going to bid your goodbyes to the kids?" Grandma asked.

"Umm... We escaped them." Dahyun said, chuckling nervously.

Grandma's eyes widen knowing that we let the kids play outside on their own,

"On the count of three, we will run outside, okay?" Dahyun whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and waited for him to count.

I looked at Grandma and I saw her getting red because of frustration, Dahyun started counting while we both slowly walk backward.

Grandma looked at me and Dahyun and she started to walk towards us while scolding us.

"Three!"

Me and Dahyun started running outside the house while holding hands, we heard Grandma shouting.

"Is it okay for her to shout like that?" I asked Dahyun, slightly worried about grandma.

"Don't worry she does that all the time." He said as we both stopped running because we are both near to where the horses are.

"Sorry for taking too long to get back Seulgi," Dahyun said.

Seulgi nodded her head and hop on her horse and we both did the same, we are now heading back home.

And today was indeed amazing.

«----------------------------------------------------»

"Are we perhaps near already?" Nayeon unnie asked for the ninth time.

Why?

Because she's very nervous it's her wedding day today and we are now in the carriage heading to the Kingdom of the Yoos.

Nayeon unnie's family and the others are already there.

"Unnie we are already near so just calm down and stop being nervous," I said, she nodded and smiled.

We already entered the Kingdom of the Yoos and are currently near the castle.

I noticed how Nayeon unnie is trying to calm herself down, I held her hands and gave her a reassuring smile, she smiled back and slightly calmed down.