XXI

Sana's POV

Days have passed and surprisingly I am still alive.

Well, I almost died again.

Luckily I was saved by Nayeon unnie and Momo.

It happened very quickly and scary at some point.

We were just walking around the village when it suddenly got crowded some are even wearing hoodies so we can't see the faces well.

It got so crowded that me and the others got separated, I was trying to look for them but it was so hard since I was bumping into these hooded people,

I suddenly felt pain in my stomach, I didn't mind it since I thought it was the effect of bumping that person.

A hand suddenly grabbed my wrist and drag me near, I look at the one who dragged me, it was Momo and Nayeon unnie with a worried look on their faces.

The crowd began to lessen, I was about to talk when suddenly I felt the pain in my stomach again, I saw the look at Nayeon unnie and Momo's faces, they looked very worried.

I placed my hand in my stomach and felt something wet and somehow sticky, I looked at my hand and there was blood.

"Sana you're bleeding!" Nayeon unnie shouted, Momo immediately looked for the others, and then we went back to the castle.

Now I'm stuck here in Dahyun's room, he told me that it's safer to be with him than to be alone.

I didn't know that tofus can be sweet.

I don't know where the others are but they told me to not go anywhere and just stay here,

Nayeon unnie and Momo didn't want to leave me here at first but I told them that the others might get suspicious so they left with them too.

I need to look for Yoongi, I need to ask why is death approaching so fast I still got around 240 days left, it's still a lot of time but why am I suffering this fast?

This whole death approaching me is scary, but I need to face it, it's the decision I made so I have to be able to fight this.

I wrote a letter a while ago, it was the last though, it's more like a goodbye, thank you, sorry letter.

It will be the last one since Dahyun is getting suspicious about this whole thing, and I need to be careful.

I was in the middle of overthinking when I suddenly heard a knock from the door, It opened and it was Momo with Nayeon unnie.

"You two are supposed to be at your kingdom, why are you two still here?" I asked, I couldn't move that much since this pain in my stomach really hurt.

"We will be staying for the night, the others went back to the castle," Momo said.

"We have to be careful Sana, Dahyun is getting suspicious about this. It's better to tell him now than later." Nayeon unnie said, I just nodded since I really don't have the mood to talk about that right now.

"Are you okay?" Momo asked, "I'm okay, it's just a little painful but I'm fine." I answered.

We continued chit-chatting since they are both still worried to leave me alone.

«----------------------------------------------------»
Dahyun's POV

Guilt...

Guilt is all I'm feeling right now.

I don't want to do this but I have to, if they won't tell me then I would have to find it out myself.

I'm now on my way to Sana noona's room, it's the proper timing to go there since she's with Nayeon and Momo noona.