XIX

I am now heading to the balcony, Momo asked me to go there for some important reasons, maybe to force me to change my decision again.

The princes are not around today, they wanted to go to the village, while Princess Jihyo and Mina are outside of the castle in the garden probably talking to the flowers.

I don't know where Nayeon unnie went though.

I am now at the balcony and I was greeted by a guilty-looking Momo.

"Sana-ya," Momo said.

I went near her and smiled.

"Why did you asked for me?"

"Umm... I-I messed up." She said, I look at her and she's just staring at the ground.

"Look, I'm really really sorry, I didn't know what to do," Momo explained.

"I don't understand you Momo," I said, completely confused as to why she's saying sorry.

"Nayeon unnie..."

"What about Nayeon unnie?" I asked, kinda getting nervous about what she will say next.

"N-Nayeon unnie found o-out," Momo said.

"F-found out about the t-truth?" I asked, completely shocked and nervous about what she said, Momo nodded.

"How did she find out?" I asked.

-FLASHBACK-

Momo's POV

I am now on my way to Nayeon unnie's room, she just asked somebody to tell me to come into her room, for I don't know what reason.

I knocked on the door and opened it, I saw Nayeon unnie looking at the door, she then told me to come in.

"I heard that you and Sana quarreled." Nayeon unnie said, I just nodded since I can't tell the truth.

"Lies." I look at her, I started to get a little nervous.

"What do you mean unnie?"

Good thing I didn't stutter.

"You and Sana are hiding something right?" She said, looking at me sternly.

I gulped feeling very nervous, what do I do now?

"I'm sorry unnie but I don't know what you are talking about."

Okay, Momo just maintain that tone, don't stutter you can do this.

"You know you can't lie to me Momo."

I just looked at her, don't know what to say anymore.

"I've been suspicious at the two of you since that day we rode at the same carriage."

"I asked you two what were you whispering about even though I heard it clearly, you just straight up lie into my face." Nayeon unnie said.

I just stared at the floor feeling very guilty.

"Now tell me what do you mean about 'thinking carefully' 'just enjoy this day with Dahyun and the others'?" Nayeon unnie asked.

Oh no, what to do.

"Umm... I umm.. It's not my story to say unnie."

I'm sorry Sana-ya, I don't know what to do anymore.

"I want to know this right here and right now." Nayeon unnie demanded.

I can't tell her, Sana will kill me.