III

I can't be in the year 1800 it's the year 2020 today not 1800.

I can't be behind time...

I'm 200+ years behind how the heck did that happened.

I was just sitting in a corner, why? Oh because they kicked me out for shouting about the time and stuff, they thought that I was crazy or something, even my clothes are different from them.

I sat down thinking of how the hell did I get here and how can I go back, is it because of that watch?

Suddenly two armored guards walked near me blocking the sunlight that was hitting my face.

I looked at them but I can't see their faces, I was about to walk away when a hand grabbed my wrist stopping me from going.

"Sorry miss, but we received a report about you, please come with us." This guard with a scary voice said.

"I'm sorry but I don't just go with anyone, so go away because I'm not coming with you," I said looking at these two armored guards.

"I'm sorry miss but you don't have a choice." The other guard said, as they suddenly drag me along with them.

Of course, I tried to fight back but they were too strong for me.

I can't do anything about it because everything happens so fast and now we were already riding the horse.

I didn't notice that we are heading to the castle that I saw earlier, and wow this place is scary and beautiful at the same time.

There are guardsmen everywhere and it's clear that they are all around this huge castle.

Everything is so pretty, the surroundings here, the trees, plants and the castle itself...

It is all fascinating.

"You'll be staying at this room for the meantime, don't you dare escape because the eldest son of the King will be meeting you." The guard who I rode the horse with said.

"Listen and stay here if you don't want to die early." The other guard said, leaving me inside this room that is not even inside the castle.

Dahyun's POV

Being a prince is hard, knowing that everything you do will be watched.

You have to be careful all the time and you can't just escape.

You have to be royal and proper and act as a perfect human being.

I'm now inside this castle in my music room where I practice piano and other instruments that I might take interested in.

I have 2 rooms and this room is connected of course to my bedroom

I got bored and decided to go out and maybe go horse riding, but just when I was about to go, I heard the guards talking.