XVII

Dahyun has been wondering why I feel a little off, he checks on me all the time and I always tell him that I'm okay, but we both know that I'm not.

I want to tell him everything but I'm afraid that he would let me go since it has something to do with death,

Call me selfish or whatever but I would rather risk my life for me and Dahyun to stay together.

"Sana noona?" I heard from the door, I looked at the owner of the voice,

"Oh, Chaeyoung." I stood up and bowed.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

It's the first time that me and Chaeyoung are talking, I mean we two talk but with the others too, we never talked with just me and him alone.

"Dahyun hyung asked me to check on you," Chaeyoung said, he opened the door and went inside my room.

"Is he worried again? Please tell him I'm completely fine, it's just that I'm completely drained. He should stop worrying." I said, completely worried about the fact that Dahyun is worried about me.

"Well we already told him that, but we understand him, you've been off lately Sana noona not only Dahyun hyung is worried but the others too," Chaeyoung explained, a worried look is also evident on his face.

"I'm sorry for making you guys worried, it's not a major problem, I can handle it I promise," I said.

Although it is a major problem and I don't even know how to handle it, I will try to find a way out of this.

"I understand Sana noona but please understand Dahyun hyung too, you're his first and definitely his last love so he worries a lot when it comes to you," Chaeyoung said.

"Of course Chaeyoung-ah," I said and smiled at him.

"Let's go? The others are waiting for us." Chaeyoung asked as he walks towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked since I'm not informed about what's going to happen.

"Well everyone is planning on going around the village, Dahyun asked me to tell you this and to check on you, but we've been carried away from our conversation." He said chuckling a bit.

"Alright then, I'll be preparing you go ahead, I'll follow," I said.

"We will be waiting at the cottages," Chaeyoung said and left.

I started preparing, trying to look happy as possible when I finally look presentable enough I left my room and went to where the cottages are.

"Sana-ya!" Nayeon unnie shouted while waving, I smiled back and waved too.

"Are you feeling better?" Mina asked

"I am feeling a bit better," I answered, if I told them that I'm feeling worst they will worry again.

"Let's go, the carriages are waiting." Jeongyeon oppa said.

I went towards Dahyun and gave him a hug which he returned,

"I miss you," I said.

"I miss you too my princess," Dahyun said, he broke the hug and held my hand.

We are now heading to where the carriages are and of course, I have to be separated from Dahyun since he will be with the other princes. I am now with Momo and Nayeon unnie.

"Have you thought about it?" Momo whispered, we are both sitting on the same side, with Nayeon unnie in front of us.

I shook my head as a way of saying 'no'