XX

Sana's POV

"Noonaaa pleaaaassee." Chaeyoung pleaded for the ninth time.

"Just go distract her, she's very friendly." Jeongyeon oppa said.

"Come on it will be just a short time," Chaeyoung said.

We are here in the Kingdom of the Yoos, inside the castle somewhere in the hallways near the great hall, I was about to go meet Nayeon unnie but I was stopped by this two.

They wanted me to go distract Mina while they prepare something here in the castle, in the ballroom.

Chaeyoung wanted to make Mina happy since Chaeyoung had been busy, so he asked me what to do.

"Noonaaa you're the one who suggested this you must cooperate with it too. This saprise? Sprees? Soup rice? Whatever you call this whole thing." Chaeyoung said, I started laughing because he couldn't get the word right.

"It's surprise Chaeyoung-ah, and I just suggested it I didn't know that you would actually like the idea of it," I said, I started walking leaving the two princes behind.

"Do it for me pleaseeeee," Chaeyoung said, blocking my way.

"No," I said, and proceeded on walking again.

"Pleaseeee." This time, the two princes are kneeling on the ground, hands together, I chuckled at the sight of them pleading.

"Me and Mina are not that close so why ask me? You two can ask the others." I said, completely facing them.

"We need them for the preparation, you're the only one who can help us, Mina will not be able to suspect us if you're the one who's with her." Jeongyeon oppa said, he stood up and helped Chaeyoung stood up too.

"Just ask her to go accompany you, maybe show you around this kingdom too, and meet the other Princes and Princesses of other kingdoms," Chaeyoung said.

"Princes and Princesses of other kingdoms?" I asked.

"My other sister, Chaeyoung's sister, Park siblings, Kim siblings." Jeongyeon oppa explained.

"Alright then, but this better be quick." I agreed since I'm curious about their siblings, I've met all of Dahyun's brothers and talked to them too, but I haven't met their siblings.

"Yes, we will, thank you so much noona," Chaeyoung said, they both started running leaving me alone in these boring hallways.

I started walking going to the room that is occupied by me and Dahyun, we will be back at the kingdom tonight so me and Dahyun just shared a room.

As I was walking when I saw Mina also heading to her room, "Mina!" I called.

"Oh, Sana." She said.

The plan starts now I guess.

"The others are kinda busy, I want to tour around this castle and maybe the kingdom as well. Would you like to accompany me?" I asked.

It's my first time talking to Mina privately, so this is kinda awkward, "Oh sure thing, we could maybe get to know more about each other." She said and smiled.

"Of course."

"I'll just go prepare then we can leave, I will be knocking on your door." She said, I nodded and left.

«----------------------------------------------------»

As I entered the room, I saw Dahyun tidying up his things.