V

"You don't know how to ride a horse?" Princess Nayeon asked, I just nodded my head in embarrassment.

Well, we just finished eating breakfast and we went to the cottages which I didn't know they have.

Princess Nayeon wanted to kill time by going here to ride horses, but sad to say I don't know how to ride one and I have no choice but to tell her.

"I'm sorry your majesty," I said and bowed again.

"You don't have to be sorry I was just shocked that you don't know how to ride a horse. Everyone here knows how to ride a horse, it's the only transportation that we have." Princess Nayeon said, I finally had the courage to look at her and she was smiling.

"I think I know someone who can teach you but I don't know if he will agree or not. But for the meantime just stay here and the guard there will just accompany me, I will be back." She said and she hopped on her horse.

"Yes your majesty, please be safe," I said and bowed.

Princes Momo is right, she's kind but I feel sorry for not knowing how to ride a horse, but I'm an artist in my time, not a horsewoman or a cowgirl.

Looking around this place where the cottages are I noticed that there is another cottage separated from this and it's a small one if I'm not mistaken I think that cottage can only fit two horses.

Of course, I'm curious so I went there.

And I'm right.

There are only two horses here, a brown one and a white one.

"Sorry miss but you're not supposed to be here."

I got scared by the deep voice who suddenly spoke, I turned to look at the owner of the voice and was shocked by the handsome man I'm seeing.

Wow.

Dahyun's POV

Today might be my escape.

I and the princes are going out today but of course with some guards.

Since I don't want Seulgi to have a hard time, I don't have a choice but to bring her.

We are now heading to my cottage while Seulgi went to the guard's cottage to get hers.

When I got there I saw a woman looking around, her back is facing me so I didn't get to see her face.

Well, I don't know her at all and she's here in my cottage MY.

"Sorry miss but you're not supposed to be here," I said coldly, she turned around, and wow...

What a fascinating sight to see.

Am I dead?

Why is there an angel in front of me?

We stared at each other for a while.

But I immediately looked away, I need to have a strict image.

"I'm sorry miss but you can't just go here if you don't know who owns this."

"Now, please leave," I said and turn around to grab my horse, good thing she left.