XXIV

Dahyun's POV

I'm in pain, so much pain.

But I have to bare it, I don't care how much pain I get because all I need to do is protect Sana.

"Hyung!" Tzuyu said.

"Dahyun-ah you're finally awake." Mina noona said and smiled.

"You idiot why did you do that!" Jeongyeon hyung hit my head.

"You worried us a lot hyung," Chaeyoung said.

"Sana is so worried about you, don't ever do that again." Jihyo unnie added.

I started to look around the room looking for Sana noona, but she's nowhere to be seen.

"Where is Sana noona?" They all look nervous when I asked them.

"Dahyun-ah, don't panic or anything okay?" Jeongyeon hyung said.

"Once we arrived here, they immediately checked on you and clean your wounds, they told us that you need to rest more so we were glad that you're okay." Jeongyeon hyung looked at Jihyo noona, telling her to continue.

"Sana kept blaming herself, she kept on apologizing saying that it's her fault, we told her she didn't do anything wrong." Jihyo noona looked at Jeongyeon hyung with a very nervous look.

"After a few minutes, Sana went out without telling us anything, we were about to follow her but Nayeon unnie and Momo stopped us," Jihyo added.

"D-don't worry Nayeon and Momo are following her right now." Jeongyeon hyung said.

I didn't think twice and tried to stand up, but my body is not cooperating.

"Hyung you have to rest your body is not in great condition right now." Tzuyu help me lie down again but I insisted on standing up.

"I'm okay, Sana noona might be in danger right now, I have to look for her," I told them, but they still told me that I need to rest.

"Look if this makes you feel better, I already told Seulgi and Daniel to go with Momo and Nayeon, so you should take a rest. Sana won't like to see you like this." Jeongyeon hyung said.

I didn't have a choice but to obey.

Sana noona, wherever you are please be safe.

«----------------------------------------------------»
Sana's POV

"Sana-yah! Where are you going!?"

"Sana-yah wait! It's dangerous to go alone!"

Momo and Nayeon unnie are following me from behind telling me to stop.

Why?

I'm tired of this whole thing, I'm going to look for Mr. Yoongi.

Maybe... maybe he could still help me, maybe there's another way out of this.

I'm tired.

But I don't want to leave him it will hurt more.

But him getting hurt because of saving me is not right.

Daniel and Seulgi were with them earlier, but I think they talked to them because they both left.

I'm not in a good condition right now, I'm a crying mess, but I have to fix this and the only way this can be fixed is if that Yoongi guy showed up.

"Sana-yah!" Nayeon unnie grabbed my wrist, I turned around to look at her and she was shocked seeing that I'm crying.

"Sana." Nayeon unnie calmly called, I didn't answer so she hugged me, Momo came and she was shocked too.