XXXIII

"Are you sure you don't want to go back?" Jihyo asked for the last time.

They are now on their way to their next destination, they just finished eating lunch and they talk all about what happened.

"Yes, I'm fine, nothing wrong happened, I think I just mistaken him." Sana wanted to think that it was just her imagination, but she clearly saw his face and it is clearly not a dream.

After the incident, they all wanted to bring Sana back to the hotel so that Sana can rest, but Sana didn't want to be a burden to them, she didn't want to end the day just like that, so she insisted that she's okay.

"Well at least we all know one of them is here." Nayeon said.

"Unnie!" Momo whined.

"Yeah." Sana uttered.

"On the bright side we're here!" Jihyo said, she parked the car and wore her disguise, same goes with the others.

"Good thing it's already dark." Nayeon said, they didn't notice the time earlier when they were eating lunch, since they were all talking about the incident.

"Yeah, it's the best time to go here if night, we get to enjoy the lights." Jihyo said, they are all now in the entrance.

Since it's already night, they decided to just wear mask since wearing sunglasses at night will make them look weird.

Unlike the place they went before this, this place is a little more crowded than the other one, but not too crowded.

"Stay close guys, we can't let anyone ruin this night." Nayeon said, looking around and taking a picture.

"I think this place is better for couples." Momo said.

"You're right about that

"You're right about that." Mina said.

"Come on guys it's fine we have each other!" Jihyo said, everyone looked at Jihyo with a disgust look.

"Yah! Hurry up we have to take pictures!" Nayeon shouted, they all immediately went to her before anyone can notice her loud voice.

"Unnie if someone notices us I'll kill you." Jihyo warned.

"Yeah whatever, now smile!" Nayeon shouted again, the girls whined.

"Let's just pray that we won't get caught." Sana chuckled.

"Wow, I look really pretty here, right?" Nayeon showed them the photo that she took, and everyone looks weird except for her.

"Unnie!" This time it was Jihyo who shouted, Nayeon laughed.

«------------------------------------------------------»