XII

Days have passed and we got more closer, he's clingy but I think I'm more clingy than him.

Nayeon unnie was very happy knowing that me and his brother are in a relationship.

When she heard the news she screamed at the top of her lungs.

And because of that, the whole castle panic and guards barged into her room and ask her if she was okay, Nayeon unnie apologize to everyone because of that.

And because of what happened I'm still laughing hard here in her room, and she's just there sulking.

I'm here to help her with the preparation for their wedding because Jeongyeon oppa is also busy with the things he needed to prepare.

"I get it, it's embarrassing and funny now stop laughing right there and help me clean these awful things around here." Nayeon unnie said, pointing to the things that we prepared for the wedding.

I stop laughing and helped her, in the middle of cleaning we both heard a knock from the door.

"You may come in." Nayeon unnie said.

The door opened revealing a handsome man.

"Noona have you accomplish what you're planning on preparing?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes, we're just tidying up. Do you need anything? " Nayeon unnie asked.

"I need my beautiful lady," Dahyun said, he looked at me and smiled.

My cheeks heat up hearing the words he said, I smiled back and continued on cleaning.

"Go ahead, Jeongyeon will be coming here anyway." Nayeon unnie said, and she started helping me clean.

One thing about these royalties is that they have good manners, even though they have these maids who can clean up for them, they still do it on their own.

We finished cleaning, me and Dahyun went out of Nayeon unnie's room.

On our way out, we saw Jeongyeon oppa heading to Nayeon unnie's room, we both greeted him.

"Where are you bringing me dubu?" I asked since I was curious.

"I just wanted to stay by your side that's all, but we are heading to my music room," Dahyun said.

A music room?

I didn't know he has that.

"You have one? How come I didn't know that?" I asked and he chuckled, he just pinched my cheeks.

We have arrived in his... room?

"As I remember this is your room, not your music room," I said.

"We're heading there, this is the only access to that room." He said and opened the door that has the access to the other room.

Wow.

"Why did you only show me this place today, this place is amazing," I said.

"You didn't ask." He said.

I looked around this room and there are old instruments well not old for their time but old for my time.

"Do you know how to play these instruments?" I asked.

"Some of these instruments I can play and some I'm still learning how." He said, then he sat down at the piano stool.

"Come here, my lady." He said and pat the space beside him.