XXII

"Are your things ready?"

"We will be leaving in a few minutes," Dahyun added.

The princes and princesses planned that we should go somewhere quiet and calming since they've been all stressed about castle works,

Since we all know how risky it is to leave the castle, there are at least 10 guards for each kingdom, so if you add everything there will be 50 guards around.

It may be uncomfortable since there are too many but we needed to be sure and safe.

Dahyun even suggested that we should add more but I told him that it is more than enough since the guards that we are bringing are well trained.

"Your majesty, Prince Dahyun." A servant called.

"The carriage is ready, I've received a message that the other Princes and Princesses are on their way to the designated place."

"Alright, we will be heading out now. Thank you." The servant bowed and left.

It's funny how all of us are ready, but I still don't know what place we are heading to.

"Let's go, my lady, it will be a long ride," Dahyun said, I cling to his arms and we started walking out of the castle.

We are both greeted by Seulgi, she will be with us for this trip too.

It has been weeks since Dahyun knew about the time death thing, ever since that day he ordered some guards to be around me, but since we both know that is not enough, he told me to be extra careful.

The carriage goes since me and Dahyun are now settled inside.

I'm excited about this trip but nervous too, you'll never know what will happen.

"Maybe you can tell me now, where we are heading to?" I asked since curiosity is killing me.

These unfair humans didn't even tell me where we are heading to, they told me that it's better to not know.

"You'll know when we get there." He said and pinched my cheeks.

I pouted but he just chuckled.

«----------------------------------------------------»

"Fascinating."

"This place still looks gorgeous."

"Finally we got the chance to visit this place again."

We finally arrived at the designated place, we are planning on staying here for a few days, to look around and have fun.

Everyone is so excited they started going out of the carriages once they finally saw the place that we are staying.