XXIX

"Will you wait for me, my love?"

Dahyun smiled at the now crying Sana, remembering every part of her, every single detail that he will no longer see.

"I will, I will wait for you my prince, I will wait for you my Prince Dahyun."

"Thank you, Thank you for everything, I'll meet you soon I promise," Dahyun said, they're now both a crying mess.

Sana smiled, tears still flowing down her eyes, she looked at the prince and they both hugged, treasuring their last moments together.

"I don't care how long it will take I will wait for you, Thank you for everything too my dubu, always take care," Sana said.

"I love you, my princess."

Prince Dahyun looked at Sana lovingly, Sana lets go of the hug and gave him a last kiss, a kiss of goodbye.

"I love you too my prince, I will be waiting for you." They both smiled.

Dahyun gave the pocket watch to Sana, Sana stared at it and threw it hard on the floor.

"Let's meet in my lifetime, I'll always love you my prince dubu."

«------------------------------------------------------»

Sana woke up crying again, she dreamed about Dahyun again and this time she dreamt about the last time she and Dahyun are together.

The last time she saw him.

She can't help but cry because of that.

The other members are preparing breakfast, Sana messaged them at 11 in the evening that she wants to tell them something.

That's why they all woke up early, they're all curious about what Sana will say.

"Is she finally going to open up?" Nayeon asked, talking to Jihyo and Mina who are still cooking breakfast.

"I hope she is, if she'll just force us to let her work again you all know what I'll answer," Jihyo told them.

"If she is really going to open up today, I hope that she is ready, and we should be ready too," Mina said, they all nodded.

Momo just went out of her room when she heard Sana crying again, she sighed, she wants to enter Sana's room but she knows that Sana will just tell her that 'I will be fine, it's just a dream, I just need some space'.

Momo just continued walking and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning moguri." Mina greeted.

"Good morning," Momo said plainly.

"What's with the mood?" Nayeon asked.

"Sana's crying again, I think she had another dream." Momo sat down beside Nayeon.

"I didn't bother to go inside, she will just kick me out," Momo added.

"Whatever it is I hope that she'll tell us later," Jihyo said.

"Now go ahead and prepare the table, breakfast is ready, call Sana too." Jihyo continued.

"I'll prepare the table!" Momo stood up happily and started to get the plates.

The others just chuckled and help prepare too.