three

To say that today was different was an understatement. She woke up to see herself with dry blood. Confused as to what is happening, Sofia ran to her closet to see marks on her. "What the..." she noticed the time and realized her mother never woke her up. "Mom?" She called out as she grabbed her robe and walked downstairs. "Hello?"

When she saw no sign of her, the blonde went to her mother's room to see everything was gone. Her clothes, jewelry and pictures were gone. Sofia had tears in her eyes as she walked out to her room to see Damon. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"To feed."

"What?" Sofia asked confused till he attacked her making her scream.
~~~
At school, Sofia showed up scared for some odd reason. She doesn't remember what happened, but the marks show she was attacked by something. "Sofia." She looked at Bonnie who looked worry. "What happened?"

"I-I can't remember." She tells Bonnie. "All I remember was looking for my mother to see she left me behind and everything is black."

Bonnie hugged the blonde, but quickly moved after she saw something that made her worry. "Why don't you go home for the day and relax." Bonnie tells her.

Sofia nodded and walked away. Stefan saw the blonde and knew something was wrong. Sofia didn't see Clayton as she got in her car and drove off. She wasn't going home. She was going to a place where she knows she can be safe.

Clayton went straight to Caroline's where Damon was. "Open up, Damon!"

Damon opened the door just to see his little brother. "Yes."

"Leave Sofia alone." He said. "I don't know what your doing to Caroline, but you need to stop feeding from her."

"I'm not doing nothing just feeding from Sofia." He says. "Caroline, well, she wanted someone to talk too..."

"I don't care. Just leave Sofia alone or I will kill you."  Clayton said as he walked away.

Damon smirked knowing he was going to continue to torture Clayton seeing as he got one reaction.
~~~
Sometime that night, Clayton managed to find Sofia's car. He walked over to see she was standing near a tree just looking out. "Sofia?"

The blonde turned and ran to him. Once she got to him she hugged him. "I can't remember anything." She tells him crying. "I woke up with these marks on me..."

"Shh.." he tells her. "Let me get you home and I'll figure out what is happening to you."

Sofia smiled as she nodded. Clayton knew Damon would keep trying to get to her making him think of a place where she can stay so Damon wouldn't harm her anymore. He knew she was invited in the Forbes house, but doesn't know about the Gilbert's.

Clayton decided to take her home and keep watch for his brother.
~~~
The next day, Sofia was fine. No bite marks. She sighed as she started to get dressed for the game. Sleeping in made her feel better, but she could have sworn that there were marks yesterday.

"Sofia?" She heard Bonnie. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." She replies. "Just confused is all, but I'm more than ready to see this game."

"Lets go." Sofia shut her door, but could have sworn she saw Clayton. "Sofia!"

"I'm coming." She said as she ran to the car and got in.

Clayton stepped out and wondered why he felt an attraction towards Sofia Harrison and why it bothered him when he figured out what Damon was doing. He knew he would have to find out why soon, but her safety comes first.
~~~
Sofia stood by herself watching the game. Clayton walked over to her. "Hello, Sofia."

"Hi, Clayton." She says.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Good." She said, but looked at him. "The marks are gone and I don't understand why."

"I don't either, but I promise that everything will be fine." He tells her as he looked at the blonde. "I will find out who left those marks and I will keep you safe, Sofia."

"Thank you, Clayton." She replies as she heard the announcement of her history teacher being dead. Clayton knew who did it and looked at Sofia.

"I'll see you later."

"Bye." Sofia said as she walked towards Bonnie and hugged her.

Clayton left as he had to handle with Damon or better yet plan on how to get him gone. Once and for all.