thirteen

Sofia was sleeping in the guest bedroom at the Salvatores when someone walked in. Clayton looked at the blonde beauty and walked over to her. He sat on the side of the bed and moved her blonde hair. "Sofia." He said. "It's time to start searching."

Sofia raised up and looked at him. "Do we have to?" She asked. "Last time I checked, we didn't agree to find that grimoire."

"I know, but we were asked that and they are now ignoring."

Sofia groaned as she laid back. She was hoping that she didn't have to help knowing this was going to end in drama as always. Sofia got out of bed and grabbed her another outfit to get ready. Clayton walked out and grabbed Damon. "This better be quick because we have already said we that we didn't want to help."

Damon didn't say a word as he walked away. Clayton was not happy about doing this, but this is Damon's only way to leave.
~~~
Sofia was looking through Jeremy's homework trying to see what he had wrote. He was nice enough to let her look at his paper that he did on the Gilbert journal. Clayton walked over to her and started reading it. "Anything."

"No."

"What now?" He asked her.

Sofia didn't say a word. She stood up and waked in just to hear that Jeremy gave the journal to Mr. Saltzman. "Oh." She says as she walked out. "It's time to visit a teacher, but we need to hurry. We're not the only ones looking for that grimoire."

"Who else wants in that tomb?"

"A girl named Anna." She tells him.

Clayton heard that name before as the last time he saw Anna was with Pearl, her mother. He wondered if this was the same girl that he last saw back in 1864.
~~~
Sofia was waiting for Clayton to come back. She continued to read the essay and stopped as she started to think of something that was making since. Who would John Gilbert trust the most in the world?

"Sofia, we have the journal."

"I just thought of something and it makes since. Who would John trust with that grimoire and who ever it is might be mentioned in the journal." Sofia said.

Stefan and Clayton looked at one another before spitting the copy of the journal in half. Half for Clayton and Sofia. The two walked away. "Where are you two going?"

"Somewhere else, but we will call once we find something."

"Okay."

Sofia walked with Clayton. She just hoped that this won't take long.
~~~
The two sat in Sofia's room reading the copies, but the piece of paper in Sofia's hand had some information that confused her. "What?"

"Please read." She tells him.

Clayton started reading and found something interesting and it was not the grimoire that Stefan and Elena were searching. This journal held information about a mystery girl who kept to herself. She was a mystery. She always had a hood on, but she always watched the Salvatores.

I asked her for her name and she told me her name is Sofia Harrison.

Clayton looked at Sofia shocked. "The mystery figure was you, Sofia."

"What?"