twenty nine

Sofia and Ambrosia didn't know what to say about the incident with that happened to Jenna. "That's crazy." Ambrosia says. "How can a vampire compel someone through the phone?"

"Unless she already compelled her and called to signal the compulsion." Sofia tells her. "She's home though."

Ambrosia nodded as she looked at the rack and found a dress for Sofia. "Clayton won't be able to keep his hands off of you."

Sofia looked at the dress and knew she should have never asked Ambrosia to come. Now she's going to hear things about Clayton. She wondered what he was doing.
~~~
Sometime that day, Ambrosia was on the phone with her sister. "I'm fine, Hayley. Just trying to not kill anyone." She sighed. "There's a ball tonight, but I'm not going knowing a psycho bitch is on a mission. What for? Who knows?"

Sofia walked in with a bag. "Has Clayton came by?" Ambrosia shook her head no. "Okay. I'll be in my room calling him. Katherine wants the moonstone."

"Why?"

Sofia shrugged as she pulled her phone out just to hear a knock. The blonde looked at the door as Ambrosia walked away. Opening the door, Sofia saw Clayton. "Where the hell have you been?"

"With Stefan. Why?"

"Katherine wants you boys to hand over the moonstone." She tells him as he walked in. "She's desperate for some reason."

Clayton sat down thinking of what they should do. He doesn't want to be a part of Elena's drama and neither does Sofia. Looking at the blonde, Clayton walked over to her and kissed her. Sofia wrapped her arms around his neck smiling. "We will do our own investigation." He says. "She's hiding something."

"Of course she is. Everything to Katherine is a game and if we do 't start being one step ahead of her, we won't be able to keep our friends safe." Sofia tells him. "We're going to the ball tonight and we're going to watch what she does and not everything."

"First, starting with you." Ambrosia says as she walked back in. "She turned you."

"Yep. Sofia, you're the first clue." Clayton says. "So she needs a vampire."

Sofia didn't say much as she was trying to understand what was happening. She needs a vampire and the moonstone, but what else does she need and why does this feeling she have tells her that Elena is linked to it. "Guys?" They looked at her. "There's me and there's the moonstone." She says. "Why would she suddenly be back and it's just Stefan is the reason why. I think she's running from someone and that someone needs the moonstone and a vampire."

"Till we get the missing piece." Clayton says. "Go get ready, Sofia. We're going to figure out the real reason without anyone knowing."

Ambrosia looked at the coupled. "Umm..I know."

Sofia laughed as Clayton rolled his eyes. He kissed Sofia before leaving to get ready for tonight. Ambrosia smirked causing Sofia to wish she wasn't left alone with her friend. "Let's get you ready."

"Why couldn't I be at Caroline's?"

Ambrosia laughed as she dragged the blonde off to get her ready for tonight.

Sorry that I made this different. I was going to do the ball scene, but it's different. They are trying to figure out what Katherine wants? Do you think they will succeed? Till next time.