twenty four

Sofia woke up confused by what had happened. She got out of bed and walked out of her room. The blonde started walking out to the hall when she saw a nurse. "What are you doing out of bed?" She asked.

"I-I don't know."

"Go back to your room."

Sofia turned as she was going to ask for something to eat, but didn't she stopped and saw a patient getting a blood transfusion and looked at the bag. "Honey, lets get you to your room."

"Okay."

Sofia walked back to her room and watched the nurse leave. She pulled the blood bag out and started drinking it. She threw the bag in the trash and looked up to see veins on her face. "No." Sofia said as she sat on her bed understanding what happened. She was a vampire.
~~~
Sofia sat alone in her room. She was not touching the window as she had no protection and she had to wait for the sun to go down. Caroline walked in and smiled. "I brought you some food."

"Thanks." She said as Caroline noticed the room was dark.

"Why are you in the dark?'

Sofia sighed as she had to think of a lie. "I have a headache and the light was making it worse." She said. "I'm fine."

Caroline nodded and hugged Sofia. Sofia held her breath as she did not want to hurt her sister. "I'm going to go since I have a carnival to do."

"Okay."

Sofia smiled as Caroline left and sighed. Caroline got to be human, but Sofia was in a terrifying state. She doesn't know how to control her thirst and wished she had her phone to call Clayton. The nurse walked in making Sofia smile with an idea. She was leaving tonight.
~~~
After compelling the nurse, Sofia arrived at the school and saw Damon. "Sofia, I didn't know you were out. Does Clayton know?"

"I remember." She tells him. "I made you feed from me so you wouldn't harm Caroline anymore."

"How can you remember unless..."

Sofia smiled as she stabbed Damon. "That was for using Caroline in the first place." She said as she ran off.

Clayton arrived to see Damon. "Sofia isn't at the hospital."

"That's because she's here and is now a vampire." Damon said as he pulled the stake out and looked at Clayton. "I'm sorry, but she has to die."

Clayton snapped Damon's neck. "Touch her and your precious Elena will be killed." He said as he went searching for Sofia.
~~~
Sofia was crying at as she stared at the dead body. She didn't mean to kill him, she was just hungry. "Sofia?" She turned to see Elena and Bonnie.

"Stay away." Sofia tells Elena. "You did this to me!"

Clayton found her and appeared in front of the blonde with Stefan. "Lets get you cleaned up." Clayton said as he carried Sofia away.

Elena couldn't believe what happened. Katherine turned Sofia.
~~~
Sofia looked at Stefan and Clayton. "I'm sorry." She said.

"Its not your fault." Stefan tells her as Clayton cleaned her face off. "We will help you."

Sofia nodded as she looked at Clayton. She didn't know what to actually say but this. "Why did Elena kill me?"

"It wasn't Elena." Clayton said. "For once, I'm blaming the bitch herself. Katherine."

Sofia remembered the message. "She said to tell the Salvatore brothers 'game on'."