seventeen

"Damon did what?" Sofia said as she looked at Clayton. "Why would he make a deal with Pearl knowing that its going to be hard for her to even take back a town that she believes used to be their's."

"Stefan is trying to get Damon to not help her."

Sofia nodded as she saw a storm coming. "You might need to go before that storm hits. I have to go tell Caroline bye."

Clayton nodded as he left. Sofia smiled as she knew Clayton was trying everything to not be in his brothers drama, but somehow he gets sucked up into it.
~~~
The next day, Sofia was looking at the damage when Clayton arrived. "Stefan is missing." He tells her making Sofia look at him. "He went hunting by himself and never came back."

"Okay, do you need me too..."

"No. I will find a way to get my brother back. You just stay here and help Liz." Clayton said as he touched her cheek. "I don't want nothing happening to you."

Sofia nodded as he kissed her head. "Clayton." She said as he went to walk away. He stopped and looked at her. "Please be careful." She tells him.

"I'll visit you later."
~~~
That night Sofia was confronting her sister. "Its okay." She said. "Why don't you go to Matt's?"

"Elena is there so I came straight here."

"I will have a talk with Elena about how she is acting. She has Stefan now and you are with Matt. She just needs to learn and you need to speak up to her." Sofia tells her.

"Okay."

Clayton smiled as Sofia looked at him and smiled. He was safe and that is all that matters.