twenty two

Sofia looked horrified by the dress she was wearing. "Caroline, I hate you right now." She mumbled as she walked out the door to see Clayton with his brothers. "Don't say it." She said as she waited for Elena. "Aren't you three worried with how much Elena will look like Katherine?"

"Not really."

"Hi."

They all turned and the first person to walk away with a glare was Clayton. Sofia looked at Elena. "I'll go deal with him."

"Okay.' Elena said as Sofia ran off to him.

"Clayton."

He stopped and looked at the blonde.

"Ignore the way she looks." Sofia says. "Just know that she won't use you like Katherine did. Look at it like that."

Clayton nodded as they walked to the floats to get the parade going. The two smiled at the crowd as they listened to Carol announce each float. Sofia looked at Clayton smiling as she was having fun.
~~~
That night, Sofia walked around as everyone was enjoying their night. The blonde saw Clayton and smiled. "There you are." He said as he walked to her. "I need you to go home."

"Why?"

"Because there are tomb vampires here planning their revenge." Clayton tells her.

"Okay. Where's Caroline?"

"Waiting for you.'

Sofia nodded as she kissed Clayton before she walked away. She saw Caroline and smiled as she ran over to her. "We can go now."
~~~
Sofia was in the front as Caroline and Matt sat in the back. Tyler grabbed his ears causing Sofia to look at him. "Do you hear a noise?"

"What noise?"

"Tyler?" She said as she tried to take control of the wheel and wrecked into the tree.

When the ambulance, Sofia was giving her statement. Caroline turned to see if her sister was okay just to see Sofia passed out on the ground. "Sofia!" She said as she ran to her sister side.

"She needs to go to the hospital." Matt tells her. "Lets go and call your mom."

Caroline nodded as they left. "Mom, its Sofia..."