four

Founders ball was the one thing Sofia could careless about. Knowing that her mom left, Sofia didn't care much anymore, but she did have one person who has been begging her to move in. Caroline.

"Sofia?" The blonde looked at her and smiled. "Are you going to the founders ball?"

"No date." She replies.

"What about Clayton?" Caroline asked making Sofia look at her. "Damon said that Clayton wants to know you better."

"Fine." She replied. "But I have nothing to wear."

"Let's go shopping." Caroline said as she grabbed her friend's hand and the two walked out. "I'm seeing you in white."

Sofia rolled her eyes as she knew this was going to be a long day. Caroline kept talking about colors for Sofia. The blonde knew she would do anything to keep Caroline safe as she was there when she lost her father.
~~~
Sofia left Caroline to look in another store. She never saw a blonde watching her as she walked in to see what they had. Clayton walked in after her to see what she was actually doing. He saw Sofia holding a dress up to her making him shake his head. "Try it on."

She turned to see Clayton. "What are you doing here?"

"Seeing what you are up too."

"Oh." She replies. Grabbing the dress, Sofia walked over to the dressing room as Clayton sat down to watch her.

Sofia had went through a lot of dresses till she thinks she has found the one. Walking out in the white dress, Clayton was shocked by her appearance. "Wow." Sofia blushed as he walked over to her. "That dress looks good."

"Thank you." She said. "No one has thought that about me."

"Well, I'm not like all." He tells her. "Ready?"

"Yes."
~~~
Clayton arrived with Sofia attached to his arm causing Caroline to smile and walk away from Damon. Damon turned and saw his brother with Sofia. Clayton glared at Damon and leaned in to whisper in Sofia's ear. "Stay by my side."

"Okay." She replies.

"How about a dance?" He asked her.

Sofia nodded as Clayton lead her out into the dance floor. Everyone watched as Sofia and Clayton dance. Just by looking at Sofia, people could tell she was enjoying her time after what she had just went through. Clayton had her focusing on him and no one else.

Sofia smiled as she watched some dance. "Damon hasn't said a word to you."

"No." She said. "Why?"

Clayton knew right there that Damon compelled Sofia. "It's nothing." He said making Sofia looked at him and shrug.

Before she could say something, Elena walked over. "Sofia, Caroline needs you."

"Why?" She asked.

"Damon hurt Caroline."

Sofia placed her glass down and went looking for her best friend. Clayton looked at Elena with a glare. "You don't know what you just done." He said as he went looking for Sofia.

Elena was shocked by Clayton's glare and wondered why he had said that.
~~~
Clayton found Sofia bleeding. "Sofia?" She turned and hugged him. "Come on. I'll take you home."

"Thank you." She said as she followed him.

Clayton was going to kill Damon if he ever lays a hand on Sofia Harrison ever again. That is a promise he will keep.