five

Sofia woke up to her phone ringing. She didn't care as she had things she had to get done. First, she needed to get supplies and two, she needed to talk to Clayton, but that could wait. She got dressed and fixed her hair up in a ponytail before walking out.

"I know what the fundraiser can be, Tiki." She heard Caroline say as she walked by.

That was another thing she had forgotten. The fundraiser that Caroline has been planning for. Sofia just wanted to get through today and tomorrow. "Caroline, I'm gone!" She announces as she left.
~~~
As the blonde did her shopping, Clayton Salvatore decided to pay her a visit. "Hello, Sofia."

She jumped and looked at him. "Clayton? What are you doing scaring me like that?"

"I came to see how you were doing." He tells her.

Sofia sighed as she looked at him. "I'm fine, but still a little shaken." She tells him. "Why didn't you or Stefan make me forget?"

"What's the point when I know you'll find out soon or worse when you get turned." He replies. "So we kept you just as you are."

Sofia nodded and grabbed what she was looking for. Clayton noticed she was in deep thought. He started to help her as he had nothing better to do. "Damon won't bother you no more if that's what your thinking."

"That's not just the problem." She tells him. "It's also Elena."

"What does she have to do with this?"

"How will she take that you and your brothers aren't human." She tells him. "Stefan better think fast because someone will make her suspicious enough to go digging."

Clayton was shocked that she made a point. If they bump into someone that has seen them before. They were screwed.
~~~
The following day, Sofia was washing a car as was everyone else. She kept hearing Tiki and glared at her. "You know that complaining and criticizing won't work." She tells her. "Suck it up and do the damn washing."

"Sofia." Bonnie replies shocked. "What has gotten into you?"

"These past few days have been the hardest." She confesses. "I don't even know why I came knowing that whatever happens today will get worse tomorrow."

Bonnie sighed as she hugged her. "You have us still."

"I know." Sofia replies. "Let's get these cleaned up so we can go home."

Bonnie shook her head as Sofia went back to cleaning. She never once saw the fire that Bonnie caused or the fact two of her other friends were missing. Clayton saw Sofia and walked over to her. "We need to go."

"Why?"

"Caroline released Damon." He replies. Sofia nodded and followed him. She wondered how he got out and became scared. "I won't let him touch you."

"Okay." She replies as they left not knowing Elena had figured the Salvatores out.