thirty nine

Filler chapter

Arriving in Chicago, Sofia and Clayton arrived just to see Ambrosia waiting for them. They parked the car and got out as Ambrosia ran to them. "So, Klaus doesn't know this, but that stupid ritual, he didn't have to kill Elena. He needs her blood."

Clayton looked at her. "You are telling us that he has plans and in order for his plans to fall through, Elena didn't have to die." He says as she nodded. "Sofia, he has some sort of plan, but I don't know what that plan is. Stefan may know it, but no one else doesn't."

Sofia looked at her boyfriend. "Let's go set down and the three of us can figure out what Klaus's intuitions are. We need to find out before some else gets hurt." Sofia tells them as she looked at Clayton. "Where are we staying?"

The blonde looked at his girlfriend and friend as he nodded. He had a place for him and her as Ambrosia already has a place. "Let's go." He tells her as Ambrosia nodded. "Are you coming?"

"No. I have things I need to do." She tells him. "I'll catch up with you two in a few."

Clayton nodded as he got in the car as Sofia hugged her friend before getting in and driving off. Ambrosia smiled as she turned, but gasped as she bumped into a chest. "Easy there, love." Looking up, she saw Klaus himself. "Where do you think you are going?"

Swallowing hard, she knew, she just met the devil.