twenty one

Sofia sat in the classroom as Alaric explained that Isobel is back and that she wants to meet Elena. The blonde didn't know why she was there, but she was. Clayton stood behind Sofia as they listened. Damon walked in making a remark. "What?"

"Isobel is back in town."

"Did you ask why she is here?'

Sofia laid her head down as she knew that known of those questions Alaric was supposed ask would never be answered anyway. Clayton placed his hand on her back making her look up and smile. "Elena, if you want, I can be there with you as I know this is going to be hard."

"Thanks."
~~~
"Are you sure about this?" Clayton asked. "I don't want anything happening to you."

"I'll be fine." She tells him. "I'll just keep my mouth shut and let Elena do all the asking."

Clayton nodded and kissed her head before she walked in. He walked over to Damon and Alaric as he was worried.

Sofia took her seat beside Elena as Isobel walked in. The blonde never said a word, but she knew that there was a reason why half of the questions that Elena asked was thrown off. She didn't want Elena knowing who her father is.

Clayton watched from outside. "You love her." He heard Alaric say.

"Yes." He replies.

Damon looked at Clayton shocked. He has never been in love since 1864. Clayton finally met the one he wanted. Sofia.

Sofia watched Elena leave in tears with Stefan since Bonnie walked in. The blonde looked at Bonnie who nodded before walking away. Sofia stood up and walked out herself. She wonders why Isobel and John want that device. Clayton walked over to her making her look at him. "Isobel has something planned with that device."

"But what."
~~~
Sofia and Clayton watched as Elena tried to get the device from Damon. Earlier, Sofia was confronted by Isobel herself, but it wasn't for the device. It was a message to Damon. "Damon, if you don't give her that device she will kill Jeremy." She said. "Please help Elena and Bonnie will deactivate it."

Clayton watched as Damon handed it over. "Sofia should have done the talking."

"Shut up." Damon tells her making Sofia laugh.

The spell was completed making them all look at Elena who was ready to hand over the device without second thought.
~~~
Sofia stood beside Elena when Isobel showed up. "Do you have the device?"

"Where is my brother?" Elena asked making Sofia walk back into Clayton.

She looked up at him. "Call home."

Sofia looked back at them when Elena called home. Once she hung up the phone she looked at Isobel. "How did you know that Damon would hand me the device?"

"Isn't it obvious. His in love with you." Isobel said. "Just like Sofia and Clayton's love for one another."

Sofia was shocked that Damon was in love with Elena. Clayton on the other hand knew. History was repeating itself.