Chapter Sixty Two

"Should be careful of whom?" a guy asked, he took off his cap and it showed Hajun "Are you talking about me?"

I know this is not a good one but...

He has a wound on his lips and it's still bleeding. I wonder what happened to him. I know he got the wound just today. Did he fought with someone?

"No, he is talking about someone else"

"Yeah" Junseo said and sat as he ignored Hajun

He has a wound near his eye which is really dangerous. Damn. Is he that dangerous?

"Jeong Hajun and Yoon Seo-yeon" our teacher called

I quickly slapped Hajun.

I am so sorry.

He glared at me "Are you crazy?"

"What is happening?" our teacher asked and walked towards us "Are you two fighting? Huh? In front of the teacher-" he stopped talking when he saw Hajun's face "And his lips bled when you slapped him, Yoon Seo-yeon"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Look" he said and showed me Hajun's face "You two go to my office during breaktime" he said and went to the front

I sat on the chair. I felt Hajun sat beside me and I can feel the heavy atmosphere. Damn. He shouldn't get mad at me. I saved him.

Last night, Chan was talking about the rules with our brothers. The general rules, I heard everything clearly and I remembered it when I saw Hajun's wound. It was said that if a student got into a fight with other students, that student will be expelled. I saved him.

Still, I'm embarrassed. I don't know how to face him now. He probably doesn't know anything about the general rules for students. What should I do? What if he kills me? Huh? What am I supposed to do?

Our teacher started lecturing but my mind is going somewhere. Argh. How can this day be so heavy? Like what the fuck? I just started it.

____________________

The bell rang as a sign it's our breaktime. I was about to go when I saw Hajun coming out of the room. He will probably go to the teacher's office. I quickly got out of the room and saw him went right. THE HELL?! He is not going there.

I went left and knocked on the door. I opened it and saw our teacher typing something on his laptop. He is busy. I should've not went here.

"May I know what's the real score between you and Hajun?" he asked directly

"W-We're not close"

"Then, why did you slapped him? He bled because of you" teacher

"H-He is not cooperating with me. I was trying to tell him about our group, my plan and everything but he kept acting like he is not hearing anything"

He sighed "Do you know that once you got into a fight inside or outside the school, you will be expelled?"

"Yes, I know"

"Why did you do it? I'm not gonna tell the teachers or the principal about it. I don't want a new studenr to be expelled, especially you are my student. I can't stop the other students from spreading the rumors" he said

I nodded and vowed "Thank you"

"Alright. Go now" he said and continued what he was doing

I got out of his room and sighed heavily. I wonder if Hajun is aware that I-

SEUNGMIN, CHANGBIN AND JEONGIN ARE HERE!!!

"On your third or fourth day, you already got called to the teacher's office? Great" Seungmin said

"W-What are you guys doing here?"

"We saw you, so we followed you. What happened?" Jeongin

I shook my head "He was just trying to explain me something"

"Okay. We will act like we're not gonna ask the teacher later" Changbin winked

I knew it. My brothers will be my brothers. They will probably ask my teacher about what happened and will tell others about it.

"Just go. Everyone might think we are related-"

"We are really related. We are your brothers" Jeongin

"Shut up"

"Although you told us not to go near you, we're still going to bother you. We are just worried-" Changbin

"Alright. Just go. I'll need to take care of the group name and plans, it needs to be passed tomorrow"

Seungmin nodded "You should eat"

"I will. You guys enjoy your breaktime. Thank you! Bye!" I smiled at them and ran away from them. I continued running to the private room of Hajun and my group. I tried to avoid people, I don't want anyone to be mad at me just because I bumped into them.

As I arrived in front of the private room, I started breathing heavily as I opened the door. I saw Hajun sitting on the swivel chair while playing with the ball.

"Why didn't you go there? The teacher-"

He threw the ball to the wall behind me.

"W-What's wrong with you?!"

"You slapped me" Hajun

"I saved you! You will be expelled once they found out that you fought with someone. I saved you and I almost got expelled today! Happy?!"

Hajun smirked and sat on the table "I saw these when I entered and it has a note..." he said referring to the snacks on the table "Aren't you curious what's written on the note?"

"No"

He showed me the note "Call me if you want lunch. You should eat these snacks if you don't want to eat proper meal. We are all worried about you, you didn't ate at home. Chan kept telling me to make you eat. Please, take care. Do you know who wrote this?" he asked

I rolled my eyes.

"Yoon Hyunjin" he smirked

"So?"

Hajun looked at me "I didn't know you are related to them, Yoon Seo-yeon"

KILL ME NOW. HE FOUND OUT!!!