Chapter Sixty Eight

"Do you have a discount card-" cashier

"Jeong Hajun?!"

"Huh? What are you doing here?" he asked as he eyed me

"I am here to buy. What the hell are you doing here?"

"I am here to work" he answered and stared at me and sighed "Your brothers lied about you having a fever and here you are looking so fine. You are even planning to eat sweets and not so healthy foods? Wow"

"H-How did they tell the teachers?"

He showed me his phone and the conversation between me and Jisung "He sent me this. He is so obvious. How come you are approaching someone who is part of the popular group instead of me? I mean I am the only one you can count on. We are in the same group. You should be thankful I'm not spilling any words to other students"

"Should I?"

"Go on" he smirked and started doing his work "Have this" he said and gave me the credit card "It's on me. Just don't tell anyone that you saw me here"

"I'm not that kind of person. Besides, you already said it. We can only count on each other"

He nodded "I'm glad you know. Wait for me outside. I have things to talk with you"

"Fine" I took the plastic bag and went outside. I sat on the chair while facing Hajun's direction "This is crazy"

How come a guy like him is doing a job here? I mean hello?! He is Jeong Hyunki's brother and his Father is a shareholder of Spring Hill University. He is known as the bad boy in our school how come he is a hard working jerk at night?

He came out of the convenience store while holding two ice cream. He gave me the ice cream "I'll give you my favorite flavor since you are my first friend"

Strawberry? A bad boy like Hajun eats strawberry flavored ice cream? TAKE NOTE IT'S HIS FAVORITE FLAVOR.

"What's with you? You are making me cringe"

He rolled his eyes and sat on the table "I just feel guilty"

"Guilty?"

He nodded "The male teacher called me and asked me about what happened last time. He said if he told the principal about it, you are probably expelled by now. That's why I slightly got worried about you. I thought they expelled you. Your brother apprached me and show your conversation with him. I just told the teacher that you called me and said you are sick"

"Thanks"

"Aside from that, I already finished planning about out group" Hajun

"What do you call it?"

"Middle" Hajun

"Middle? What the hell?"

He took a deep breath "Middle means that we are not siding anyone. I mean we are always equal to everyone. We also don't care about the standards. If they want a group who are friends and not just group. They can join the group without anything to prove just fill up the form. Also, if someone tried to fight with us. Just show your middle finger and that's them"

"Can I say that you are a genius?"

He smirked and smiled cutely "Am I?"

"And you really think I mean it?"

"Crazy. As your leader, I have a few rules. First, you have to be loyal an faith to our group. Second, You can't be involved in their fights. Third, aim high grades. Fourth, you can't lie to your leader. Fifth-" Hajun

"Fifth?"

He held my wrist "You... W-Why do you have this bracelet?"

______________________

"Thank you for walking me home"

He looked at me and nodded "I'll see you tomorrow" he said and started walking away from me

Why is he suddenly acting so cold? I mean he is being kind, cheerful and talkative earlier. Far from the bad boy who almost killed someone. He suddenly stopped talking about the rules and said it was nothing. He said he wasn't in the mood to talk.

I looked at the bracelet "What's with you? Why did he suddenly act so cold after seeing you?"

"Yoon Seo-yeon" Changbin called

I walked towards him "Huh?"

"Go inside" he said and opened the door for me

I entered and saw my brothers staring at me "Here we go again"

"Ya. I understand that you are hanging out with Jeong Hyunki and it's okay with us" Hyunjin

"Why are you with Hajun?" Minho

"You know how dangerous he is. He almost killed someone" Felix

"He is not-"

"Stop you all. They are in the same group. You can't stop them from talking with each other" Seungmin

"We know but in the middle of the night? Seriously?" Jisung

"Don't judge him that quick"

"Yeah, she's right." Seungmin

"He even walked her home which is what a gentleman should do" Changbin

"Still, he is dangerous" Hyunjin

"Stop it" Changbin told them

"You guys are drunk" Jeongin said

Hyunjin sighed "You can approach each other in school but not outside"

"Once we found out that you are in a secret relationship with him. You will be sent to abroad. We are being serious" Minho

"I'll beat him to death" Felix

Here they go again.

"Can you all stop? Let's not judge him" Jeongin

Chan came downstairs "What is happening? What's with the atmosphere?"

"Nothing. I'll go and take a rest" I smiled and went upstairs, straight to my room. I locked the door and sighed heavily "It is happening again"

How many times am I supposed to experience this? I understand that they are being protective but-

I also want freedom to be friends with anyone I want.