chapter 16

Please comment and vote I would love to have more votes . I can see you reading it so please give me some support by voting please xxx

************************

Minnie's POV.

***************

"-How did you know that Alex had been hurt- ?" I asked Silver through our mind link. She didn't respond for a couple of seconds .

"-well I was out for a run when the rogue attacked the wolves, they told me to run and get out of there so I did. And on my way back to the house I saw Alex run in to the woods. I followed him and he went straight to the rogue . when we got there he still didn't know I was there so I hid. The rogue had thrown him against a tree and he didn't get up so as the rogue was distracted I jumped him from behind and broke his neck. I then called for help and then that is when I mind linked you -" I was stunned. She saved him I was so great full I just had to see her but I had to be with my mate at this time. So I could wait a bit longer.

"-thank you Silver. I owe you my life.- " I said .

"- well if he wasn't your mate, I wouldn't be still in the pack so I owe you my life ...... So I guess we are even now .- "she said with a chuckle.

I said good bye to her and went back to the conversation with the alpha and Luna. Just seeing Alex made me feel a little happier, but just being sat there made me feel useless

*****************

The alpha and Luna had left so it was just me and Alex alone. I felt so bad and helpless I just wanted him to be better and then I could forgive him properly. He is my mate and I know I said I didn't need a mate but I'm sick of being alone , its time I started accepting the good things in my life and try and forget about the past.

" I'm sorry for all the nasty things that I said and I'm sorry that I got between you and your parents. Please forgive me." I was on the verge of crying . tears were stinging my eyes and I gave them permission to fall.

" I love you." I said now resting my head on his bed and crying softly.

I felt like it was all my fault and it probably was. It was my fault that he didn't get the love he deserved from his mate. It was my fault that he had to argue with his father it was all my fault.

A hand touched my head and I looked up to see a smiling Alex . I couldn't help but go red with embarrassment as he had heard all of it. I sat up and hugged him. I pulled away and looked him in the eye.

" so you love me now?" He said in a cockey tone.

" shut up." I said and then kissed him . we were kissing for about 1 minute before I pulled away for air and hugged him again.

I was so happy that he was awake but then I remembered the deal I made with his dad. I groaned and looked him in the eye.

" can you pretend to be in a coma for like a year?" I said with a joking tone.

He looked at me blankly." Why?" He asked with a confused look.

" Because I told your dad that I would move in to the pack house as soon as you moved back in . on the condition that we can get married whenever we like." I told him the truth because I didn't see the point in lying to him.

" you actually compromised with my dad?" He said in a joking tone I just smiled and kissed him again. I couldn't help it I was so happy that he was awake I just wanted to kiss him all night.

" by the way I am not staying in this hospital any longer then I have to." He said when we had parted again.

I looked at him and then groaned ."I can arrange some sort of delay ." I said in a joking tone while karatie chopping his leg in slow motion .

He laughed and then pulled me up on to the bed with him. I screamed jokingfully and sat on the bed next to him with my head on his chest and his hand in mine. We sat like this for ages until I fell asleep.

*****************

Alex's POV .

*****************

She was so piecefull , she was just asleep and I didn't want to wake her so I just sat there. All I needed in my life is her and when she said she loved me I was so happy. I love her so much.

" I love you Minnie." I whispered placing a kiss on her head. She shuffled a bit before settling down again. I sighed and tried to get some sleep myself.

****************

I was woken up by the sound of the door opening . my father and mother walked in with smiles on there faces. I realised Minnie was still asleep on me and I couldn't tell whether they were happy to see her with me or to see me awake.

"Hey ." I said in a whispered tone. They waved and sat down in the chairs next to me.

" how are you feeling?" My father asked .

" I am the best I have ever been." I whispered with a grin on my face. He obviously new I was talking about Minnie because he smiled at me.

"She will be a great Luna . she is as stubborn as I am so she will make it as a wife." He whispered back looking at Minnie.

My mother hit him on the arm and he groaned quietly and shrugged.

"She will, won't she." I said with proudness clear in my voice.

We all sat silent for a bit just smiling at each other. It was awkward and all I wanted was for them to leave so that I could just sit with Minnie in my arms.

They seemed to get the message as they stood up to leave. I said my goodbyes and they left after smiling at me and Minnie.

I layed back down just listening to Minnie's heart beat . I didn't go back to sleep after that because I wanted to make sure Minnie was safe.

********************

Minnie's POV.

********************

I woke up and stretched. When my hand collided with something and I fell of the bed , I opened my eyes and groaned. I looked up at the laughing Alex rubbing his jaw which had a red fist print embedded on it.

I blushed as I stood up and sat on one of the chairs."what time is it?" I asked him while yawning.

"About half 10 in the morning." He said sitting up and smiling at me.

"I should be at school." I said standing up.

" since when have you been bothered about going to school?" He said with a confused look on his face.

I shook my head and laughed a bit . " I need to talk to Silver. And I'm sorry for punching you in the face." I said apologetically grabbing my coat and putting on my shoes. I walked up to Alex and kissed him before I turned round to leave.

He grabbed my arm and spun me round, I was pulled in to a passionate kiss that took my breath away and made my knees weak. I grabbed on to the bed as he deepened the kiss and I climbed on to the bed.

We were kissing for a long time before I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

" as much as I would love to stay here ....... I have to go." I said standing up and blowing him a joking kiss before leaving the room laughing at his face . he was so shocked when I pulled away his face was still in the same expression until I closed the door.

*******************

So tell me what you think please vote and comment. The vote button is the star at the bottom and doesn't take a lot of effort to press so please vote xxxx
Sorry if this is short.

Love you guys xxx

~~~bex~~~