chapter 6

"Put me down now! " I shouted at my mate as he was still carrying me down the streets. I punched his back and kicked his stomach with my heels but he still held me with an iron grip. Unbreakable.

"No." Was all he said and I couldn't even see his face but I new he was smirking as I could hear it in his voice. And the occasional Giggle made vibrations flow through my body.

Silver was giggling at me as I hung helplessly over our future Alphas shoulder. I gave her my death glare , but it just made her laugh even more.

I had explained to Silver what had happened and how Alex was my mate, she seemed outraged at first but then she found it funny and ironic. She said she couldn't wait till Alex's mum and dad started bugging me about when we were getting married and when we are going to have kids. However I found it disturbing and unfair that I should be mated with him.

I still hadn't asked him all my questions and I don't know why he wasn't angry about me been out of the territory and how he was going to explain this to his father. I mean he just found his mate out of his territory and he is laughing at me!

"How are you going to explain this to the Alpha?" I asked curiosity finally getting the better of me and I had a feeling that we are going to get in so much trouble when we get home.

"Who said anything about my father finding out?" He said in a ' dur' voice and carried on marching back home. I sighed in relief and felt my heart beat slow down to a steady thump...thump...thump.

Silver had a grim face on when I said Alpha and I new she was scared that he would find out. If he did ,I doubt she will be in the pack for very long.

"Well how is he not going to notice that his son isn't home and it is already ....... 2 in the morning?" I said in a confused voice. My mother would kill me if I came home at this time. In fact she will when I get home.  Crap.

"My father doesn't care what time I'm home.... As long as I go to school and do my homework he doesn't care what I do in my spare time." He shrugged his shoulders , which made me bounce up and down on his arm and made me grunt when the wind was nocked out of me.

"Sorry ... I should put you down now." He said chuckling and bending down so I could get off.

"You think...?" I said in a sarcastic voice. As soon as my feet touched the ground I was walking back words and putting space between us. Stumbling in my heels.

"Why do you hate me so much? " he asked looking straight in to my eyes.

" Because I just do..... You left me ...!" I whisper shouted the last part, afraid that if I said it out too loud he would hear the hurt in my voice and would assume me weak.

" I didn't leave you, I never left you.... I just put space between us so you could grow up normally and not have to grow up been around the bad tempered me. I didn't want to hurt you." He said it with so much emotion it made me want to cry . why was he showing me his feelings why couldn't he just agree that this was bad and just move on from each other. why couldn't he stop making it hard for the both of us and just be robots around each other until I figured something out.

"You left because you didn't want me to be around someone who has a bad temper?" I couldn't believe that , that was why he left? It had to be something else. It was such a pathetic excuse.

*******************
So sorry guys this is all I could do for tonight. So sorry it is really short.

love you guys xx

~~~Bex~~~