chapter 24

I hope this chapter is a bit more dramatic for you all!!!

Hope you like it!!

*********************

I woke up in a mess in my quilt , my hair was all over the place and my pillows were on the flaw.

It is surprising how well I slept given the circumstances. I stretched and rolled over looking at the very stylish ,retro clock that hung on the wall next to my bed.

It was half 10 , I got up and walked to my walk in wardrobe , I pulled out a towel from a cupboard and some clothes for the day. I pulled out a plain black vest top and a lace over top , some black jeans and some black pumps. I know it is all black, but its not like I'm trying to impress anyone , black is suiting my emotions right now and so i am making it clear that i am not happy.

I jumped in the shower really quick hoping to have enough time to start our new plan today so that we could get out today ! when I was done I hopped out and dried of really quick wrapping my hair up in the towel and then starting to put on my clothes . when I was finished I hurried out of the bathroom taking my hair out of the towel and giving a quick brush and then throwing it up in a pony tail.

I walked  to my door, but before I opened it I listened really closely to make sure know one was there. When I was sure the cost was clear, I opened the door really quietly and slipped out and down the corridor to Silvers room.

I didn't even bother to knock knowing she was still asleep from her slow steady breathing. I pushed the big white doors open and poked my head in to see her neatly curled up in to a ball with tidy hair . I wish I slept like that.

I closed the door quietly and walked over to the bed.

"Silver?......... " i whispered near her ear  not even getting a twitch. " Get up Silver we need to talk!" I said a bit louder still near her ear.

She opened her eyes and glared at me with all her might. I must say she could be as scary as me in the morning and so I shuffled ever so slightly away from the seething Silver.

She sat up slowly and turned her head to face me her eyes full of anger." Why did you wake me up?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"I have something to tell you ....... But we can't do it hear we have to go somewhere know body can hear." I whispered so quietly only Silver could hear so that anyone who could be listening in wouldn't be able to hear.

She slowly nodded her head and dropped the glare, obviously knowing I was serious. She got up from the bed, stretched and then got some clothes out of a walk in wardrobe and then took them in to the bathroom attached to her room.

She came out 2 minutes later fully dressed and neatly tied back hair. She walked the bed side stand and for the first time, I noticed a small radio which Silver turned on and highest  volume so it was on full blast.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She whispered in my ear .

"Atlanta is selling us out, we need a new plan, she can not be trusted and neither can Mark. We don't know if Mark is under the same orders, so it is just us two from now on." I whispered back to her. She looked horror struck with an open mouth and wide eyes.

"What should we do? " she whispered and her voice cracked like she was trying to not cry and I could feel the lump at the back of my throat too.

"I don't know." I whispered sympathetically. She smiled weakly at me and pulled me in to a hug, which is something we don't do very often, but is turning in to a regular thing now.

When she pulled away , a stray tear had fallen down her cheek and that is when I realised something.

If I become the Luna of this pack, I will have just as much control over the pack as Brendon/the Alpha does. I think Silver was thinking the exact same thing because she was shaking her head vigorously more tears rushing to her eyes.