chapter 19

hey guys so i hope you liked the book so far. xxxxxxxxxxxx

another chapter so hear we go .xxxxxxxxxx

***************************************************

Alex's pov

****************************************************

i watched as Silver and Minnie said their goodbyes and then she walked back to the room, she didn't get lost this time. she new what i was thinking because when she sat down she saw my grin and then a cushion collided with my face . i laughed at her and chucked one back been care full not to chuck it too hard.

she ducked and then chucked another one back. i could tell she was holding back a smile and so i decided to try and make her smile at least once .we carried on doing this until my father walked in to the room and saw Minnie jumping on top of me hitting me with one of her slippers.

he coughed and she stopped hitting me and slowly we both looked up to my dad at the same time. he had a amused look in his eyes but his face wasn't going to give anything away. Minnie climbed of me and nodded her head in respect of him.

he looked around the room and saw all the cushions on the floor and the coffee table shove out of the way and the throws for the sofas all over the floor.

Minnie went bright red and so i decided to make this a little less awkward. " hey father............. what do you want?"

he stopped staring at Minnie and snapped his attention back to me. " well i was just coming in to see what was all the noise about, me and your mother thought there was a war going on in here ................... and it looks like it too." he said with clear amusement written all over his face.

i grinned and then looked back to Minnie who was putting her slipper back on and retrieving her dressing gown, then she started picking up the cushions.

" you don't have to do that." i told her standing up and taking the cushion off of her. she glared at me and so i backed away. she was going to be one scary Luna. my father noticed this as well as he chuckled at my retreat. i snapped my head to him and threw him a glare , he put his hands up in a sarcastic surrender and left the room. once he was gone i heard Minnie let out a breath. i didn't even know she was holding it in.

she snatched the cushion back out of my hand and she picked up everything of the floor and put it back to how it was. I helped put everything back and was about to help her move the big ass  coffee table but she glared at me and i took the hint and backed of.

she shoved the table back effortlessly and then stomped back out of the room. i ran after her and walked next to her.

" what is wrong?" i asked putting my arm around her waist and rubbing her arm. she stayed silent and then turned to look at the hand on her arm and then up to me. she looked shocked and then she sighed.

" nothing it is just i keep looking bad in front of the alpha and i don't want to look like a huge idiot . as much as i hate to admit it ................ i want your parents to like me, and i keep letting myself down." she told me the truth i could tell that would be hard for her to say and I'm glad she told me.

" you don't look like an idiot at all. you just showed my father that you can attack me with a slipper to make me say sorry." i said with a chuckle.

she chuckled back and then leaned her head on my chest. I breathed in her sent and kissed the top of her head. we were bonding and this was nice. she looked up to me and i stared in to her big brown eyes and got lost in all the different shades of colours in them.