Helping Hand

I tried my best to calm down before Mrs.Houston pulled up. This shit is just unreal to me.

We drove in silence for a good minute.

"So are you going to explain to me why you got me out of my house in my bed clothes?"

This whole ride I was trying to chill the fuck out so I could tell her but as soon as she asked I got pissed off all over again.

She took a deep breath when she realized I wasn't going to answer her.

She didn't say anything else until we got in her apartment. I slushy my spend the night bag off my shoulder and sat in the same spot I was sitting in a day ago.

She sighed rolling her neck like it hurt.

"I can massage that for you.. you looking kinda tense" I sat up.

"See, that's the problem now. I think I sent you the wrong impression. I shouldn't have taken you out tonight... I shouldn't have brung you back here..... I definitely shouldn't have kissed you. It was so stupid... I just see so much potential in you. And I don't want your current circumstances to bring you down. Ugh-"

She ran her fingers through her hair. "I can't just keep letting you come into my house.. I can't keep picking you up. This isn't healthy."

"I don't care about it being healthy."

"Well I do. We both have lives. I have a job and a fiancé to keep and doing this with you is putting everything on the line"

"Doing what? we not even fucking. Nothing is going on between us"

"We both know how this would end up Z. Why else are you back here on the same night? This is just really inappropriate and carel-"

"They stole all my fucking money. Is that what you want to hear?! Huh?!"

I felt myself getting louder. I was trying so hard not to act like this but it was all spilling out.

"Those mother fucking pussy ass bitches stole my fucking money!!"

She sat down. She's always ready to listen to me. Don't nobody ever listen to me.

"They bought a big ass fucking 4K tv WITH MY MONEY! They were having a fucking pizza party WITH MY MONEY, mother fuckers walking around with J's on and shit!" I let out a hard breath trying not to blow up. Mrs. Houston sat beside me.

"Breathe" she said placing her hand on mine gently.

I took a long breath then looked at her. "This dumb ass bitch then goes on to tell me, that my reaction is too fucking much and their tired of dealing with my attitudes and if imma act like that I can get out." I chuckled angrily. "The bitch that stole my fucking money, that I was saving up to move away from her stupid ass!"

Mrs. Houston took a deep breath herself. I could tell she was pissed too. "I can't believe this." She mumbled.

I got quiet. I couldn't talk anymore. I'd probably fuck up and say I want to burn down that house with everybody in it.

"Z that's terrible." She said grabbing my hand and holding it. "I'm so sorry."

"Yea, me too." I chuckled. "Gotta start all the way from 0, living in a house full of snake ass mother fuckers."

"You can't possibly be moved to another foster home?"

I must've looked at her like she was crazy. "You think they gonna take an 18year old they can't make money off of? You think shit sad now. Would you rather me be fucking and giving all my money to them? Cause that's exactly what will happen."