What A Crime

The next morning was normal as fuck. Gotta walk the kiddos to school. They always cut up on the way. I'm tired of whopping ass. That shit not fun.I don't see why Devon can't take they asses sometimes... but then again she don't ever expect shit from Devon. He old enough to help with a lot of shit, yet Sandra still be nagging me to do everything... well use to. Until I started staying out late and coming back with bank. Most nights I don't gotta deal with her at all. Cause by the time I get home she knocked out.

"Man I don't want to go to school." Dayday groaned. Yea, his little ass don't ever wanna do shit but fight and play videos games.

I patted his back before pushing him towards his school steps. "Too bad"

Jer followed. He's a year younger then him but in the same grade. I'm actually impressed by the Lil Nigga. If any of us in the house is gonna make it and do something I swear it's gonna be him.

Nique tried to keep walking past the school with me, "aye? Hell no, nice try. Have a good day."

I said spinning her around.

She pouted. "Z! I wanna do what you do. That's not fair."

I sighed "you really wanna know what I'm about to do?"

She shut up quick, waiting for me to talk.

"I'm  bout to go to school just like you." I said gesturing her to head up the stairs. "If you go now you can catch up with DayDay and Jeremy."

She made a face. "Ew. Their 5th graders." She said. She gave me a rude look before walking away.

I took a breath. Okay 3 down 2 more to go. I just gotta take the baby girls to an elementary school down the block.

I used the youngest one, Jayda's cuteness to get in her teachers pants. Shit, I just fucked her teacher Kiara last week.

I dropped off Princess then walked to class with Jayda.

"And imma be good today so Mrs.Sandle will let me get another toy out of the prize bag!" Jayda rambled.

"Cool cool."

Honestly I was day dreaming about fucking Kiara
In the kitchen of her studio apartment. I ain't hear a damn thing babygirl said.

I walked into her classroom with her, then knelt down,  talking to her while I tied her shoe.

I glanced up at Kiara and she was eyeing me down.

"Thank you, for bringing Jayda..."

She said, putting her hand on Jayda's shoulder.

"Mrs. Sandle said she thinks you're cute." Jayda smirked.

We both looked surprised.

"Jayda!" I laughed. "You don't just tell people's business like that."

"She did! I heard her on the phone and she was like 'I like Z, she's so fineeee!"

"Okaayyy" Kiara laughed it off. "Why don't you go take your seat" she pulled me to the side after passing out some type of worksheet.

"Is this the conversations you have in front of your students?" I smirked.

She was blushing. "It was nap time! I didn't know she was up being nosy"

"So you think I'm Fine?" I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes "Don't you have class to get to?"

"Come walk me out."

She gave me a look that said 'I'm the adult here' but turned towards her class.