The Root of all Evil

⚠️⚠️ No means NO and it's not okay to manipulate a nobody into anything! Also, you CANT put a price on yourself. If you don't want to DONT do it⚠️⚠️

She went to pull my sports bra up and I stopped her.

"No, this stays on... and I want the money now." I stuttered a little. I felt like she stripped my confidence away from me. I hate that fucking feeling. 

"Fine." She laughed. She got up and went around  the corner.  She came back around with stacks of money. I was kinda hurt she came back around so fast.. like she planned it and already had the money ready. Damn mother fuckers really don't care about you, huh?

"Now stop stalling. Give me what I want." She flirted loosing the strap.

As I helped her take the strap off of me it felt unrealistic. Like I was watching from the outside. I never thought I'd do this shit.. let somebody touch me that way.

"Ooo damn, it's prettier then I thought" she flirted. She reached her hand out to touch it and I lost control of my breathing.

"Can you put on some music or some shit? damn!" I snatched away sitting up. My heart was racing.

She got up to get her phone to play some music, laughing, "baby stop being so nervous.. I'm going to make you feel so good."

I swallowed hard. I'm not a fucking pussy. I can do this. It's not even that deep. I do it to bitches all the time, I can let her do it to me.

"Mmmm damn you're so fine baby." She mumbled climbing back on top of me.

She kissed down my body. Her hands rubbed down following her lips. Her kisses got lower, and lower and started building my adrenaline.

She looked up at me. "You have to open your legs for me Z." She teased.

I don't think she knows how hard it was for me to do that. Or maybe she did but she didn't care. Her tongue flicked my clit and it took everything in me not to spazz. I was breathing hard, and shaking, my eyes were shut tight. She probably thought she was just eating it that good, but that was me freaking out.

Her tongue grazed a certain spot and I gasped. My mouth hung open.

She must've been watching me because she went back to that spot.

I gasped again. "Mmm"

She giggled a little. "You like that?" She said doing something different with her tongue.

"F-fuck" I mumbled.

My anxiety turned into pleasure. I felt like my own body was betraying me. I was vulnerable.. and uncomfortable but horny, and lustful. I hated that it felt it good.

I opened my eyes watching her give me head.

She smirked at me like she had been waiting for me to open my eyes.

"Mmmmm damn." I groaned

Her tongue wiggled and swirled  on my clit.

I felt it start to pulse. It felt crazy. I wanted to run from it and  feel more at the same time. 

"Oooo oh shit"

I closed my eyes again. This time I wasn't  freaking out as much. I was just trying to suck it up and enjoy the feeling. Reminding myself imma get 4 bands after this. 

I don't know when I slipped up but I started imagining Crystal being the one on her knees.

I imagined her big brown eyes looking up at me as she slobbed on my shit.