4 bands, Crystals, and a gun

I swear I put every part of her body in my mouth. At one point even her toes. She had to keep stopping me and reminding me not to give her hikies.

"Oh my fucking god Z! Z-Zion! Z, oh shit!"

I was gobbling her shit up. She was grinding the fuck out of my face and I was letting her, low key hoping this was gonna be the way I die.

"Mm! Shit, what th- what the fuck! Why- oh my"

I was eating that pink pussy like that shit was cotton candy.

"Ahhhhhh oh- oh my" she completely stopped moaning. She grabbed my head grinding into my mouth hard as fuck. I wanted her to bus for me so bad but I didn't want it to be over.

"Ahhhhh fuckkk, mmmmm I'm co-"

She came like a River. Squirted all in my mouth, on my face, on my chest. She laid there catching her breath and I watched her. Is she gonna admit it now? That she wants me. That she knows I can fuck her better? I can be what she needs.

I've been waiting for this moment since the day she laughed in my face and called me a little girl.

"Damn Crystal" I smirked

She took a deep breath. "You need to go."

My smirk faded. "the fuck you mean I need to go?"

"You really thought we'd just hang out after that? I don't know what sick unrealistic world you're living in but I'm living in the real world. In the real world you can't just do shit like this. You need to get out"

She got up discombobulated and put on her robe. I stared at the half finished vanity spread out on her bedroom floor.

"Man no! Fuck that! I Been waiting on this moment forever and you expect me to just leave? I'm not fucking crazy you know you have feelings for me too. I'm not no damn Eric. I'm not about to just fuck you and dip!"

I knew I fucked up when I said it. She hates when I bring him up or tease her about him. She smacked me in the mouth.

"Don't you say my fucking fiancé's name! What's with you and this damn god complex you swear you're so amazing, so great and I'm just suppose to fuck up my whole entire life for you. I'm an actually adult Z! I have to think about the best fit! You can barely graduate high school, let alone provide or even HELP provide for me. Or let me guess. You want me to just let you keep making your money by fucking bitches." When she chuckled I felt my blood start to boil.

"Oh so before I fucked you it was 'you have so much potentional'" I mocked "'you can have such a bright future'" I mocked "and now that you got your nut I'm fucking worthless? I thought you didn't want to take advantage of me." I felt myself getting more upset then I wanted to. My voice strained. I didn't want her to know she affected me like this. She just doesn't know how many times I e been left, and kicked out, and used. I felt kinda out of control. Like she was breaking up with me or some shit. 

Her face softened. "Z.."

"Nah, don't worry about it. Fuck it." I huffed throwing my sweater on.

"Stop, you know I don't think you're worthless."

"Right, just not good enough" I said going back into the bathroom to get my pants.

She followed me frustrated. "You're just not there yet Z, you don't even have a steady way to make income. You know what I'm saying."