Head Count

When I opened my eyes from throwing the drink back Crystal was on all fours. Her back was arched.. just waiting for me.

"Damn Crystal."

"It's Mrs.Houston"

She corrected me. I'm not gonna lie, that shit turned me on.

"Damn Mrs.Houston"

I ain't know what I wanted to do first. I stared at her pussy. It was so perfect.. and wet as fuck. I could see the pink peeking through at me through fat pussy lips.

"Zion."

I jumped a little. I'm not gonna lie I was so busy imagining the possibilities I just left her like that for a second.

When she called my name I came over to her. Spreading her cheeks. Her pussy opened up for me more. That shit looked like cotton candy. I slid my tongue up starting from her clit.

"Mmmm fuck" she moaned as my tongue explored her. She started grinding on my face as my tongue flicked and swirled.

I don't know what it is about her but I want to please her so bad. I ain't ever want to eat somebody's pussy so carefully. Savor the juices, make sure I get every drop in my mouth, take my time, tease her, make her beg me.. but she had something else in mind. She grabbed the back of my head shoving my face in it. My making love turned into sloppy slippery sex.

"Mmmmmmmm fucccckkkkkk Z! Yes! ZION shit! Fuck!"

She was grinding and rubbing my face all in it. I took a breath every time I felt the chance, at one point I thought I was going to pass out.. the thought made me even hornier. My whole face was wet up but she was still forcing my head in place.

"Zzzzz oh my- ooooooo fuck! Z yes! F-fuck me."

I could tell when she was getting close. I was still keeping the Same energy. Eating her shit up nasty. Her legs started to buckle. As she got closer she kept trying to run. I grabbed her waist firm slobbing all on her shit.

All of a sudden her clit started jumping, her legs started shaking, her words started to jumble up as she moaned. She came all on my face. I swear it rushed like an damn avalanche. On my face, on my chest, all on the sheets.

She started panting and I felt her body lean like she was trying to collapse. I snatched her back into position.

"I ain't say I was done"

"Zzz" she whined.

"Shut the fuck up." I mumbled. I looped my strap out of my boxers hole. "You wanted to be fucked like a hoe right? Shut the fuck up and take this shit."

"No." She teased. She kicked her leg out getting loose and crawling up the bed. I chased her getting on top of her holding her arms above her head. "Stop fucking playing with me."

"Or what?" She gave me a slightly drunk smirk. I stared at her. Her hair was all over the place, her body was glistening in sweat. She was talking shit but her legs were in the perfect position for me to go straight in. And thats what I did.

I watched her eyes widen as I started pounding her shit. I ain't even give her a chance to adjust.

"Oooooo aaaaaa fucckkkk! Z-Z! Oohhhh shit, oh fuck!" I was tryna fuck her brains out. On everything I was deep in her guts. As deep as I could go. And she kept reminding me.

"You're s- it's so- fuuuuccckkkkk it's s-soo deep! Damnnnn Z!"

"It's daddy."

I guess she called herself looking at me crazy. She quickly regretted that shit. "Oh FUCK d-DAMN! Daddyyy mmmm fuckkk. Fuck it's so- it's so DEEP"