Shots fired

The rest of the night went so much smoother. Knowing Crystal doesn't hate me helped me chill the fuck out.

The dance was actually kinda cool.

Bri started hanging out with the other fems. Good. I didn't like her hanging all over me like that. She was taking shit too far.

"Bruh, we all bout to put in again and get some more pressure to bring to the kick back you putting in?"

I patted my pants pockets. "Shit, if we can stop but my place real quick yea. I ain't got cash on me."

We dipped out a few minutes later, all piling into Lex's car. Kayla drove the other fems, but she was too fucked up to drive so she rode with us. Bri had to sit on my lap.

I jogged back into the house to get my shit.

"You look like a boy!" Princess pointed when she saw me.

"And you look like a brat." I said picking her up and shaking her, making her laugh.

"Put her down! She just ate" Nique said annoyed. Damn, when did she become such a buzzkill? She was sitting on the couch all wrapped up in blankets.

I rolled my eyes setting her down and walking back to the room.

I dug out another 20 from my new hiding spot. A fake pringles can I bought from a vape shop. I changed my clothes real quick while I was there.

I almost walked out of the room but something told me to turn back around. I lifted up my mattress looking at my gun.

HONK!

I grabbed it shoving it in my pants.

When Bri sat back down on my lap she looked back at me kinda surprised. Then she gave me a flirty look.

We dropped Kayla back off to her house so she could get the party ready then went to the weed dude.

"Bruh, when I tell you she got gas!" Red talked the weed dude up.

"She better bruh, she lucky my dude ain't answer."

She came out in sweats and a black shirt. As soon as I saw her my mind flashed to that night. It was the stud I sat with in the truck.. waiting on Tonya to figure out how she would get rid of the body.

What was her name again?

"Von! Bruh was good?"

She didn't look at me. I'm guessing she sees a lot of different faces.

"Shit nothing much... chillin."

"You tryna pull up with us to this kick back?"

She hesitated for a second. "... fuck it, yea. Orders ain't coming in tonight like that anyway. Lemme go put some clothes on."

She really don't look like the partying type. Not like I'm judging. Neither am I.

The party wasn't that far from her place, just the next street over.

I agreed to go to the dance with Bri... but I didn't agree to this. I'm sure she thought I was being lame. She left me, disappearing into the crowd with the fems.

I ain't care. I didn't want to leave rotation anyway. I hit the blunt, breathing it in. I wanted to be stingy with this shit, I probably put in the most anyway.

I stared at the blunt watching the cigar slowly turn into ashes. When I looked up Von was looking at me.

"Bruh, I swear I seen you before" she chuckled. She looked faded as fuck.