House Hunt

We didn't talk much as we smoked... not at all. Crystal was hogging the blunt.. but I ain't care, I just smoked with Von before she pulled up anyway. She needs it more then me after what she's seen today.

Shits just better when you're high.. even when everything around you is falling apart. We both looked at each other for second.

"I got the muchies like hell." She said making both of us laugh.

"Pizza?" I offered.

You should never order food when you're high. There was just two of us but somehow we ended up buying the whole deal where you get 2 pizzas, breadsticks, and pasta.

I watched her look around after I placed the order. I could tell she was uncomfortable. A few packs of weed were just sitting out, there's some guns hidden.. but not so hidden. So buyers know they can't try no dumb shit.

"You want to go in my room?" I offered. She got up and I followed.

She took off her jacket setting it on the end of my bed.

"Stop thinking about." I sighed. I watched her zone out for like 5 minutes.

"That's easy for you to say Z."

"No... it's not. I still remember how I felt when It happened... I was scared as fuck. I was traumatized. Everytime I closed my eyes I saw blood rushing out of his head. I couldn't sleep. I wish he never tried to hurt you.. then I would've never did that shit. I don't want go to jail, I ain't want to kill him.I'm tired of having nightmares, waking up covered in sweat thinking the cops outside. I did that shit to myself though. You ain't have anything to do with it... so stop blaming yourself."

I don't know why but she looked surprised. Like she didn't picture me caring or thinking twice about what happened. I get it. How would she know? I act like I don't care about shit all the time. I got pretty good at it.

She hugged me. I imagine this how a warm hug from you momma feels. Like all of your problems are thinning out.. like painkillers. I almost melted in her arms, until I remembered she needed me more.

"Let me help you forget." I kissed her slowly. She kissed me back.. like she needed it, like she been waiting on it.

I remembered all the bitches that begged me to kiss them, Told me I have problems with intimacy. I was starting to believe them.. that was just how my life was gonna go. No love, no real connections.. then there was Crystal.. I can't let her go. She makes me feel like I'm enough.. I'm human, and can make mistake and still have love.

These thoughts ran through my head as I stripped her clothes off, and kissed on her body.

I had her laying on the bed with her legs dangling off kissing down her stomach making my way down to eat her pussy when she stopped me.

"No. Fuck me." She said looking me in my eyes.

I guess I got her strapmatized now.

"Anything. I'll do anything for you baby" I said kissing her pussy before getting up off my knees.

I know Von probably ain't care, but I didn't want her to hear Crystal moaning. She sounds to good. I turned on some music.

I scooped a hand under her thigh and guided in the dick with the other one. As I went deeper and deeper she went from eyes closed breathing in deep, to mouth hanging open in pleasure. I cupped her ass with the hand I used to guide and started grinding in her.

"Mmmmm f-fuck me Z." I pulled it almost all the way out then rammed it in hard.

"Aaaah!"

Then I started pounding her walls.