[ n i n e ]

n i n e
t r i a n g l e s

STILES AND SCOTT WERE ON THE LOCKER ROOMS, SCOTT TELLING HIM ABOUT ONE OF THE PET OWNERS THAT HAD COME TO THE ANIMAL CLINIC THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

STILES AND SCOTT WERE ON THE LOCKER ROOMS, SCOTT TELLING HIM ABOUT ONE OF THE PET OWNERS THAT HAD COME TO THE ANIMAL CLINIC THE PREVIOUS NIGHT. Stiles was mostly freaking out about the whole human sacrifices thing, mostly because he was also a virgin.

"Okay. Was he," started Stiles, "like.. could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" The guy questioned as he put on his sweatshirt, looking at his best friend.

"No, definitely not," Scott replied with sarcasm. "Deaton makes me and Amelia have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." He started laughing, but Stiles had never been more serious in his life. After a few seconds of laughing, he sighed. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott," defended the guy with security. "You know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. I need to have sex, like right now. Somebody needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like somebody needs to sex me right now!"

"Wait," they heard Isaac say, making the two look at him abruptly as he closed the locker. They had no idea he was even standing there. "You are a virgin?"

"Are we gonna make a radio special? Yes, I am a virgin. So?" Isaac chuckled.

"Well... uhm, that, you dated Amelia Sealgair for what? Eight months? And you never slept with her?"

Stiles didn't like talking about his relationship with Amelia, especially with Isaac.

"No... But we spend like four of those months apart so technically I had four months with her."

Isaac stared at him for a few seconds before chuckling. "Right... right, okay."

Stiles stared at the guy, confused at this lack of communication. "Do you know something I don't?"

Scott was in the middle of this. He was staring at the two back and forth, trying to not say anything and just deciding to listen instead. This was going to end badly. For Isaac, emotionally, for Stiles physically. Stiles knew how to defend himself with words while Isaac... he was a werewolf, he had an advantage.

"Only that I asked Amelia if she ever thought of getting back together with you and she said it was up to you. So I figured that if it was up to Stiles then they'd be back together soon and I wouldn't have a chance with her, but now... I'm finding out than didn't even appreciated your chance when you had it... so you don't actually like her."

Stiles was about to say something at him, anything, when Coach interrupted.

"I'll remind you all. Cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off season. So work on that..."