[ f o r t y t w o ]

f o r t y  t w o
m e m o r i e s

"WELL, IF WE'RE NOT GOING TO KILL HIM, WHY AREN'T WE AT LEAST TYING HIM DOWN WITH REALLY BIG CHAINS?" Questioned Aiden as he made a step forward

They were staring at the unconscious Stiles, or whatever he was, while he was healing on the couch.

Amelia started biting her nails before nodding. "I'll bring the chains we used on Scott in full moons."

But Deaton stopped her. "I might have something more effective," he mentioned before opening his case, making Amelia raise an eyebrow.

More effective than the chains Stiles used in Scott several times?

But the irony...

Deaton pulled out an orange jar, making Amelia frown.

The two werewolves approached Stiles and Aiden opened his mouth while Deaton released the liquid from the jar in his mouth, making Stiles open his eyes widely.

Amelia gasped when she saw Stiles grabbing Aiden's throat like she had done with him once, lifting him on the air as Aiden tried to breathe.

"Get him off me!" Yelled Aiden while Stiles chuckled. "Get him off me!" He kept screaming, but Stiles himself let him go, staring at his trembling hands, confused before groaning in pain.

He rested his head on the couch. "Kanima venom," he told Deaton. "Nice touch," he panted before getting paralyzed.

Aiden proceeded to growl at him, but he, well obviously, didn't move.

"You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain?" Asked him Void, unbothered by the fact he can't move. "You didn't lose that talent, too, did you?" Amelia looked towards Aiden. "Oh, I hope not. You're gonna need it."

They all looked at Aiden, fearing the worst.

"Okay, I'll give a little hint..." he whispered. "Ethan's at the school."

Amelia stared at him. "Go!" She yelled, and as Aiden left, Void simply started chuckling, making Amelia look at him.

"You should have stayed with Isaac last night, butterfly." Amelia raised her eyebrows. "If he had picked up a bow and arrows instead of whatever he got in Allison's house... this would be a different story, wouldn't it?" She started biting her nails. "Oh, Stiles would like you to stop doing that... honestly, me too. Kinda annoying."

He started laughing before looking towards the door, making Amelia step back a bit.

"Oh, I hope he gets there in time," he joked, laughing. "I like the twins." He looked back again at Amelia and Scott. "Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world everyday."