[ f o r t y o n e ]

f o r t y o n e
v o i d

THE SHERIFF PULLED OUT THE HANDCUFFS

"You want to handcuff me?" Stiles asked his father as Amelia looked at him.

She couldn't recognize the person standing in the middle of the room.

Amelia stepped forward, the sheriff following her. "If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me and Amelia..." Amelia slowly put the bow down as they kept walking. "Because he knows, we're here to protect him... from himself and from others."

Stiles seemed to be about to cry, and it made Amelia looked down to the ground.

"You can't even look at me, can you?"

Void had asked her in the animal clinic. And she really couldn't. She couldn't look at Stiles that way, she couldn't look at all the destruction and pain he had caused in the past days. She simply couldn't.

She saw as Stiles put his hands next to the other, lifting them a bit and nodding.

The sheriff gave a step forward and handcuffed one of his wrists before handcuffing the other one.

Amelia stepped forward, getting the sheriff far away from Stiles before looking at the guy, ready to take him in.

But he looked up, giving her that stare that made her terrified. That stare that made appear how all the goodness in the boy she loves just suddenly faded away.

He slowly stepped back as he kept staring at him, the sheriff doing the same. She was afraid, she was petrified.

"You're not my son," whispered Stilinski before Void broke apart the handcuffs.

They rest of the team stepped into the loft, making Stiles scoff.

Amelia turned around and pushed softly the sheriff away, telling him to leave before looking back towards Stiles.

She saw as Allison pointed her taser at him, pulling the trigger. Void proceeded to grab the electrified strings, pulling them towards him like they didn't do anything to his body before tossing the taser away.

Derek proceeded to growl at him, but Stiles simply grabbed him by the arm, making him crash against the wall before tossing him towards the other. Amelia saw in slow motion as Derek fall onto the floor, grunting in pain and she proceeded to aim as Stiles.

He clicked his tongue several times, shaking his head. "Oh, Ames, you sure you want to do that? Because... I honestly believe you can't," he whispered the last before he heard a gun clicking, making him turn around to look at Argent.

"Maybe she can't... but I can."

"Argent, listen to me," whispered the Sheriff as Amelia kept staring at the hunter, petrified. "Don't do this."