[ t w e n t y n i n e ]

t w e n t y  n i n e
a l p h a

DEREK AND PETER HAD BEEN CAPTURED BY MEXICAN HUNTERS THAT WERE LOOKING FOR A SHE-WOLF

DEREK AND PETER HAD BEEN CAPTURED BY MEXICAN HUNTERS THAT WERE LOOKING FOR A SHE-WOLF. And obviously Derek and Peter had no idea who the supposedly She-Wolf was.

By the moment, they had electrocuted him several times, and the only thing Derek had hope for was that Amelia could feel them too. Maybe, hopefully.

He did leave without saying goodbye, and she knew she'd probably be pissed because it's Amelia, and she doesn't forgive so easily.

They had cut Peter's finger and Derek imagined Amelia would laugh at it. He imagined Amelia would tell them something like...

"Invent you know her or something. Guide them in the wrong direction. If then they want to kill you again, give them Peter as a sacrifice."

Or something like that.

He was staring at his belongings on the table. Next to his phone, was the silver necklace with the purple heart-shaped pendant, and he would stare at it time to time, hoping it would somehow start shining and Amelia would burst through the doors and save him like she always does.

Hoped...

"I don't want to make it sound like we don't appreciate your hospitality but do you think it would be possible to put that on ice?" Asked Peter, pointing at his finger that was stuck to the floor.

Derek kept staring at the necklace on the table, just waiting.

"Maybe something for my hand?" Continued Peter. "Extra-large Band-Aid? Perhaps some antibiotic ointment?"

They heard some footsteps coming from the ceiling, and Derek glanced at the necklace again before looking up. Just... waiting.

Gun firing started, the bullets making their way through the ceiling as Peter and Derek tried to avoid them, while the hunter that was in charge of supervise them, looked up too.

The doors opened and a woman made her way, kicking down the hunter and taking away his gun, leaving him unconscious on the floor before turning around to look at Peter and Derek, revealing the claw marks on her neck.

She grabbed the keys and approached the two werewolves, looking at them with a smirk.

"You're the one who saved Isaac," mentioned Derek.

"I'm the one who was hired to save Isaac," corrected the woman. Braeden.

"Someone hired you to get us out of here?" Asked Peter, not believing it.

"Someone hired me to get Derek out of here," replied Braeden and Derek looked towards the necklace. "You, I'm totally fine leaving for dead."

Braeden proceeded to free Derek while Peter leaned in to whisper something to his niece. "When did I get this reputation?" Peter looked at her again. "Who hired you?"