Chapter 63

(He was too skinny for my liking

(He was too skinny for my liking.)

He had quickly shut the door and leaned against it. Sean came running to him.

"Who is it?"' He asked John.

John kneeled in front of him before speaking. "I need you to do me a favor."

"Okay."

"Can you go hide in yer little hideout?"

"Okay. When do I come out?"

"I'll come get ye. Just stay in there and be sure to shut the door."

"Okay."

Sean ran off and John leaned against the door. He kept thinking that maybe it was someone else who just looks like him. But he wasn't sure. He doesn't want to open the door and he doesn't want to look through the window in case he were to be spotted.

Then, he heard the voice.........................

"Mr. Lennon?"

He took a deep breath and stood up quietly. Then, he went to the phone where George had been on hold. He took him off hold and put the phone to his ear.

"Geo?"

"John? Is everything okay?"

"No! Nothing's okay!"

"What's the matter?"

"I don't know if its important."

"John............what's going on?"

"I don't know. I could just be paranoid."

"John, you can't be any more paranoid than you already are. Don't forget who yer talking to."

"Geo, I don't think I can handle this.................."

"Handle what?"

"Okay..................I think he's at my door. At least..............someone is."

"How do you know its him?"

"I know what he looks like." He looked down at his hands. "Great. My hands are shaking again."

"Again? How often do they shake?"

"All the time! I can't deal with this!"

"Okay.................the first thing you need to do is calm down."

"How? How can I calm down?"

"Okay. Just clear everything from yer mind. Can you do that?"

"Are you trying to get me to meditate?"

"Well, that's one way to calm down."

"I don't think so. I was never a meditation type of person. Plus, I can't calm down from this."