⛓shoujo

I appreciate how many reads I've gotten, so I'll try to make more chapters interesting, for you guys.

-------------------------------------------------

Everybody had heard an alarming sound, the room suddenly glowed red and the door slammed shut. Nightmare and Asy were both cuddled up together in fear. They were hugging each other. Asy started whining and Nightmare tried to comfort him. Killer got up and walked over to Blue and Dream. "Do you think that strange kid is behind all this?" Blue struggled to breathe for a second. Dream rubbed his neck, he felt nervous because he saw Shattered near Nightmare. Shattered was near NIghtmare to protect him, Dream felt a little better afterward. Dream didn't notice that he had spaced out. "Dream? DREAM." Killer yelled into his ear. "Ouch, what was that for?" Dream asked as he put his hands over his ears. "We were asking a question, and you spaced out," Blue explained. "Oh, sorry about that.", Killer sighed, "Everyone is locked inside this mental asylum.". "Yeah, anyways. I'll go talk with Ink, Dust, and Horror." Blue moved over to the others.", "Hey Blue." Horror waved, "Got any idea what the hell is going on?" Ink frustratedly said. 

Dust mumbled something, "Dust? What did you say?" Horror asked, "This is fucking useless.". Blue stared at Horror, "Language, using bad words doesn't solve any problems." Dust rolled his eyes, "Whatever, Blue, Whatever.". Horror mouthed something that said, relax dude, don't make him mad, he is you BOYFRIEND after all. "Relax, maybe we can get a hold of Reaper and Geno." Ink suggested to them. "Good idea, did you guys bring your phones?" Horror asked. Blue and Ink said synchronically, "Nope, we didn't", Dust just blinked. (Insert blinking guy meme.), "You are screwing with us, right?" Dust crossed his arms. "Nah, we aren't." Ink responded with monotone.  He then just realized he didn't take his vials. "Uh, Ink. What's up with your voice?" Horror made Ink snap back into reality. "Oh, Ink's fine. We'll be back." Blue tried to be convincing, "Don't worry." Blue pulled Ink to Dream, "Dream. We need Ink's vials." Blue whispered to him, "Oh dear, he forgot to take them didn't he?" Dream sighed, "Here." Dream handed Blue the vials. Ink chugged his vials and waited for 5 seconds, to get his emotions back, while walking over to Error.