MEMBERS 👤👤

Lmao, I'm gonna have to edit the chapters soo... yeh. LETS GOOOO WRITEEEE. (I got mad at my parents so I made this chapter. P.S, don't get mad for the "Drama")

No one's POV

Dream asked again, "Where the heck is Cross?". Though, CC (yes, its CC) laughed hysterically. Dream was getting annoyed, CC can tell, so he made it into an advantage. 

"Pfft, eres bastante idiota."

(Pfft, your being quite the idiot.)

Dream turned at him, almost looking like he will explode and attack him. CC pressed on for his advantage.

"No me extrana que se haya ido!"

(No wonder he's gone!)

Dream ran toward him, with the knife about to hit him. CC smirked, when Dream hit, he missed. CC was free, he teleported away from the base. Dream facepalmed himself, with feelings of stupidity. "Dang it. He got away." He sighed. He went out of the basement, meeting Blue and Ink waiting out-front. "So, we heard everything," Ink said, crossing arms. Blue reminded them, "Don't forget that Nightmare is coming to visit!". Dream put the knife down. 

They all quickly got everything ready when he comes over. A few minutes after Nightmare knocked on the door. When Ink opened the door he was shocked, Nightmare was in his passive form. Blue asked Ink, "What's happened?". He got up and walked toward him when he saw he was confused and shocked too. Dream was confusion, he pushed both of them away, he covered his mouth and came in tears and fell onto the floor. Nightmare got down and hugged him. Ink and Blue helped them get into the living room. Nightmare and the Stars talked for hours. . .

With the Bad Sanses...

"UNO!!!", Killer whined, "Not again, Dust. You keep winning!" he gave Dust the 10$. Horror and Error were playing Mario Cart. "HAHAHA!!" Horror laughed, "I'll beat you!". Error smirked, trying to distract horror, "Cross has your flesh." Horror turned around, making Error win. "Wait, where's Cross?" Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked around. "Guys..." Killer said, feeling anxious, "If he's not here, then the only possibility is that..." Horror cut off that sentence, "Cross Chara, it can't be." Dust sighed, "if he's out, he must be looking for au's to Overwrite." Error whined, "I saw Ink knock out someone, I don't know if that was Cross Chara..." The others thought for a moment. "Let's go to the Stars base, Horror, you can pick up that boyfriend of yours on the way," Dust said, laughing at Horror. Horror put up his axe, in a threatening way. "Say that again?". Dust had shut up, Error and Killer facepalmed, and went outside. "We'll see you guys in the car.". 

"Well, cya." Horror and Dust said.