-

Okay, I may or may not add TW's, but I might because since I need something good, anyways other than that, enjoy this horrible story. 

---------------------

Reaper fell to the floor, as Geno grabbed Reaper's shirt collar. "Why did you start drinking?" Geno asked, "I didn't know I was drunk in the first place, all I remember was having fun at a party then all was just a blur." Reaper responded, feeling kind of blushy. 

Why is Geno acting like this? It's weird. Geno let him down and opened the door with a cold look in his eyes, he looks as if he was going to MURDER or commit mass GENOCIDE at someone. Earlier before he had left (like 5 mins ago), Geno had put a collar on Reaper. Why, do you ask? Well, because Reaper had anger issues, Geno figured that after he threw his anger upon Geno while he was still drunk. Reaper went into the bathroom to change his clothes. A while later, Geno arrived home and he was washing his hands. Reaper came out of the bathroom and went to the couch because he was tired, "Babe?" Reaper said laying on his stomach, "What?" Geno responded sarcastically. 

"Why are you washing your hands?" Reaper curiously asked, it was a stupid question, yes, but that made Geno flinch, "Because I can, now why are you asking that?". "I don't know, I'm bored that's why," Reaper said. Geno finished disposing of the blood off his hands and went to go sit next to Reaper. Yes, Geno is a yandere for good reasons also Reaper.- jsjhjs. Reaper laid on Geno's lap and started humming. Geno asked, "What song are you humming?", Reaper replied, "It's a song Ink likes to listen to, it called, 'Alice Human Sacrifice.' I like it." Geno smiled. Reaper continued humming the song. 

-----------------------------------------------------

With the Sanses, and It was a few months later.

Everyone was shouting at each other, thus, it was a long time and Cross Chara was destroying more, and more AUs. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER SAVING THE AUS!" one of the Bad Sanses said. It was Error, dear brother... He had no idea what damage that caused...

Error realized what he had done and instantly regretted it, "I-Ink.. I..". "Shut it pretty boy." Blue interrupted, "We are trying to maintain the god damn Aus, and you just pile everything on Ink." Blue, Dream, and Ink were crying. Error felt extremely guilty and he ran out the door, Ink ran after him. Ink understood him, Dream, and Blue weren't protecting the Au's so it wasn't error's fault... "Error! Wait! I'm sorry!" Ink shouted after him, Error teleported away... 

Damn it... I'm sorry Error, it wasn't your fault... it was mine...

Ink fell to his knees and started crying, trying to hold it in. Dream, Dust, and Blue rushed after Ink. "Ink..." Blue whispered. "Shut up." Ink said, being very monotone. Ink had forgotten to take his vials in a long time. Dream and Blue quickly took Ink back to their base, Dust was confused. Unlike Cross, he knew what was happening.

What the hell was that? and why were Inks eyes empty...?

Dust rushed back to the base. He told Nightmare, Nightmare already knew but acted stupid, and did his role. 

What will happen Ladies and Gentlemen...?

Hope you had enjoyed it, and I had finally finished this episode! :D