AGENCY 🧑🏼‍💻

While Cross was following the Bad Guys back to the house, he heard arguing which made him leave the trail. He looked around, hoping to find some people. Fortunately, he did find some people, strange, it was two kids, arguing with frisk. It seemed that the AU had the dead kids there. Patience was asking politely to bravery to stop doing what he was doing. Bravery was feeling cowardice... Patience said, "It's okay being afraid, it helps you get stronger!" Frisk said, "Yes, it does. Please, stop acting this way, if you keep it up, you will change your soul completely.". 

Bravery soon decided to stop acting this way, he crumbled into sadness running toward Patience, hugging her. Soon, Cross decided to leave the wholesome scene. Frisk noticed and shouted, "Hey! Are you a monster too?". Cross turned around and walked toward him. Frisk finally had a good look at him, and stuttered, "A-Aren't you Classic?". Cross smirked and laughed, "No, I'm not.". Frisk tilted his head at him and looked at Bravery and Patience. They both, Patience and Bravery, teleported to his head. Frisk asked Cross, "Then who are you?". Cross sighed and tried to teleport away, Frisk happened to hold onto him, the last words that Cross shouted was, "GET OFF OF ME!".