🧚ÿARiçHiñ

It was day, Dream and Killer had healed rapidly from their wounds. Dream woke up from Nightmare sleeping on his lap. "...oh wow." Dream stared at his asleep brother. Nightmare moved around. (Oh god the SMP stuff is getting to me- LMAOO-) Dream stared at his brother and tries s hard to beg someone to help him, but then he sees Killer next to him, "Perfect." He smirks. He placed Nightmare on Killer, and creeped off. Dream walked over to Blue, "Hey, Blueberry.", Blue was sitting down, crawled up into a ball. Dream got down and poked him, "Are you okay..?" He asked. Blue turned over to him, "I can't get the sight of blood out my head.". That left them in 15 seconds of silence.

"Blue." Dream said. Blue trembled, "Yeah? Dream..", Dream pocketed Blue a knife, "If you ever feel stressed just hit the wall or something, I'm not good with helping. But try to keep your sanity in place.". Blue blinked, what did he mean? Why would he trust someone like me with a KNIFE? "Oh, yeah. Thanks..." Blue sweated it, still thinking why he gave him a knife. "Stop worrying about that." Dream said as if he was reading Blue's mind. "I gave you that knife because I know that you can handle knives the correct and wise way." He paused. "Maybe because your also a yandere." Dream said quickly enough for Blue to feel flustered about it, "Shut up...", Dream whispered in his ear, "Dusty's coming. Have fun.", then Dream was gone.

"Hey, Blue. How are you doing?" Blue was twice as flustered as before, "UHH good! good!... how about you?" Dust smiled, "Doing okay I suppose, also I've got a question or two.". Blue inhaled, trying to remain calm, "Okay? Shoot.", Dust smiled, "Do you have any problems with blood?" Dust paused, feeling bad, Blue tensed up. "Sorry, sorry I shouldn't have asked that." Dust apologized. "No, it's alright, I'll just make this short." Dust laid down next to him, "I have problems with blood because I've experienced it in my AU. So, yeah." Blue was still tense about it. "Oh, okay." Dust said. "I'm scared, Dust." Blue accidentally spitted out, Dust blinked and hugged him, "Why?" he asked, "Why so....?". 

"Because there is a..."

"Traitor."

Hii I'm sorry for not posting! I have procrastination issues and I have school, as you may already know, school online has brought more homework! I miss social school. I've been hanging with my friends and trying to have family time! When I get the chance, I'll make more of this! Also, the dream SMP has been getting in my mind lately, should I create another book? Or end this one first and do it? BUUUUT, it's mainly my choice and please do not fucking force me, thank you! 8).