YO💦

Fresh sat down on the bench, "I had something to tell them.." He mumbled, 'I think I have a general idea where they are..' He got up and wrote notes.

FRESH'S NOTES-

....

Day 1, I led the bad sanses and star sanses into where they had been looking for Nightmare, for orders of Betty Noire. Once they left in there I saw that Killer, or presumably Fell saw, but if I remember correctly I don't remember if fell was even there.

 When I left, I heard news that Cross's aura came back to me, I felt it travel to Lusttale.

Interesting. 

I decided to explain that if they go to Asylumtale, they will trigger Nightmares power, since Nightmare has been injected with chemicals he started to act as if he was a child. 

Cross and Lust will trigger his power which means that it will cause like, bad memories or making bad scenarios. Unlike his brother, Dream, Nightmare looks at him like he has never done something horribly to him to trigger his power. 

Nightmare looks at Cross and Lust and he spirals out of control. I asked one of the scientists why is it Cross and Lust and they responded by, 

"HE ACTS THAT WAY BECAUSE CROSS AND LUST ONCE BEAT HIM UP WHEN THEY WHERE KIDS."

I had gained more info on them since I never knew they were like that as kids, and since I got that I could use it to black mail them so I can be free of this misery. 

THE END.

.....

END OF NOTES-

Fresh put his Journal in his bag, which contained other things. Such as, pills, scissors, sticky notes, and a doll. Fresh took out a sticky note and wrote, 'REMINDER: GET MORE PILLS FOR LATER.'. Then, he sticked it on the journal page, he closed the bag and teleported to the outside of the Laboratory. 

He walked in, "Fresh Lacc." The receptionist nodded and called someone. As Fresh sat down waiting for Betty he grabs a book and starts reading. The cover said: THE CHRONICLES OF VLADIMIR TOD, EIGHTH GRADE BLEEDS. He flipped open to page 3 and started reading.