✨ EUGH 🌝💨

Remember, there are trigger-warnings, like abuse... and Rape... Although, Enjoy!

"AAAH!!". Reaper groaned, "Oh shut up, will you? You're making this difficult, Geno". Geno got up as Reaper continued to float on his weapon, Geno thought that Reaper was being difficult. "Says you." He grumbled. "What was that? Please, say it again?" Reaper smirked. Geno flashed him a cold glare, saying, shut up, you know what I goddamn mean. Reaper sighed. "Fine. I know what you mean..". Geno and Reaper were at it AGAIN. 

(In this au, they have a hate-love relationship) "I love you though," Reaper said, as he picked up Geno, "Jeez babe." Geno said, "You are being very clingy." Reaper responded in a weirdly... way, "Can we go to the bed?" (Jesus christ no smut OKAY? this is family-friendly.) Geno said, "We can just watch movies in the bed alright?". Reaper groaned, "Fiiiine...", soon they got snacks, tacos, chips, popcorn, and ice cream. Geno asked, "Babe, can we watch Narko?". Reaper chuckled, "Sure, since you love that romance drama." Geno did a playful punch, "Jeez, you didn't have to mention that!", "Heh, well let's continue." 

Narko. Season 5. Episode 10.

Kaien: Don't go.. we still have time!

Jeon: What the heck do you mean?? There are 50 seconds you idiot!

Geno gasped a laugh.

Kaien: Stop being so damn hard-headed! (Kaien attempts to slap Jeon, instead, Jeon kissed him.)

Kaien: I... 

Jeon: shh.. it's alright, you'll be fine without me..

Kaien: B-But babe!

(Kaien falls into Jeon's arms, lovingly. Kaien was crying.)

Kaien: I.. I'll miss you.

Jeon: Haha! You'll miss me even more if I didn't be in your life.

(This time, Kaien was able to slap him.)

Jeon: ow! Okay, okay I'm sorry!

Geno fell into Reapers arms and fell asleep. Reaper started to think,  'Aw, you look so peaceful, I wonder why we have a love-hate relationship...' 

The trigger-warnings would start now, sorry :(

The next day, Reaper was drinking again. Geno asked Reaper to stop, "Honey, please stop!", Reaper threw Geno into his room, R@PING him.. (I'm sorry Geno..) 

I'll be skipping this part, you can think what to put, but I'm scared to make these- this IS my first time. 

Reaper slapped Geno, "You idiot..." Geno grumbled. "What was that?" Reaper frowned. "I said.. YOU IDIOT!" Geno snapped and attacked Reaper, out of anger, stupid I suppose. Reaper snapped back into reality.