THE

*~ (this means a time skip.)

It was Christmas Eve, Cross was snacking on CC's ghost chocolate, thinking about what CC was doing now. He finished the chocolate and teleported to where CC was. He saw CC in an AU, he was frustrated. Soon after, he saw The Bad Guys. They tried to attack CC, Horror cut off their arm with his axe, luckily. CC teleported away from them.

 Error sighed, face-palming himself, "Horror, we need the body to not be damaged, we just have to make him be asleep."  Horror frowned, "Do you not think I already know that, idiot?".  Horror placed his weapon on his back. Dust and Killer got the popcorn, being extremely childish and immature since the issue was for Cross. 

Horror and Error argued and fought a little, but never got into extreme violence. Killer and Dust were disappointed, very disappointed. I guess that's what you expect from two psychotic idiots who killed their timeline. After, they all decided to go back and plan their next moves for CC. 

Cross decided to follow them since he had nothing better to do as a ghost. He thought that they couldn't see him...

*~

With The Star Sanses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1PJYFBfAMw

(lmao, credit to MidnightFlower UwU, youtube.) 

Lost Motivation- comment down what should I do for the next part :)