🎤sawarasenai

Yeah, I'm gonna make the names of the chapters weird, soo. Enjoy this story! 

Might be TWs, unsure if I may add some sad stuff, either way, please enjoy! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

It was midnight, in the Bad Sanses base. They had a meeting because they were suspicious of the Star Sanses for a while now. 

"WHAT?!"

Nightmare was pissed, nobody knew why and nobody wanted to deal with it. 

Nightmare soon settled down and made the meeting become to an end. 

Nightmare then got up from his seat and moved into his bedroom. 

He sat on his bed and started crying, he knew what was going on with them, he had known and he felt pathetic he couldn't save his own brother. 

He had locked the door from an earlier notice to be sure nobody won't bother him from what he was going to do. 

Not even killer. . .

.

.

.

.

The Stars were happy with what they were now, fallen.

Nightmare didn't want that. He liked how they were. Energetic, bright. Yet, he couldn't protect his brother and he wasn't there with him. 

He started to try thinking positively. 

It had broke him. 

Severely.

Because of his state of negativity, he just couldn't hold all the negativity and positivity. He started feeling pain. Not just any ordinary pain. It was a pain, not even a single skeleton can handle. He started coughing gold liquid. The bright, yellow stuff made him forcefully teleport away. 

He was teleported into a lab room, where he was taken into by weird creature-human people. They were scientists that had taken him into a special room, into isolation from anybody-- ANY creature away from everyone. 

There, the scientists started their tests on him, one to three hundred tests were made. It was painful at first, but you'd get used to it later on. Nightmare was still passed out, this made it easier to do the tests on him, if your awake, the harder, being asleep, easier. Who knows what kind of effects this will have on Nightmare, or maybe even Killer, perhaps everyone.

Well, it's not like they'll be here for him.

He's alone.