🤴BįCChī😾

"What do you mean as there is a traitor?"

Blue sighed and flipped over, "I mean there is a traitor, I heard them last night but I didn't know who cause I fell asleep." Dust frowned, "If there is a traitor we need to find out if one of our friends are it.", Blue nodded, "Yes, but if they are, they might tell the opposite side, aka, the scientists.". Dust pulled Blue closer, "Me, you, do research. Don't be suspicious. Alright?" Blue pushed Dust blushing, "Okay, you didn't have to do it like that but alright.". 

"Ugh." X-Chara said as they were in the void. "So, will you let me in control now?" said a very angry Cross, "Maybe, once you tell me how to get out of this place!", Cross chuckled as seeing X-Chara angry. "First, let me in control, then we could make a deal.". That left X-Chara thinking what kind of deal it was. Then, they decided, "Fine, but tell me.".

"If you let me in control and I get out, I will let you be in control sometimes, but you cannot destroy AU's, okay?" Cross explained, X-Chara frowned, "Fine... you got a deal.", once you make a deal, you can't break it. If you do, you will automatically be executed from the system. 

X-Chara slowly disappeared and Cross became physical again. 

"Ink." Dream spoke, "How are you and Error's relationship?" He asked. "Doing good, I just realized something by the way." Ink stared, "Why are you wearing that?" He asked. Dream was confused, "Wearing what?", Ink shrugged, "You're wearing a crop-top, isn't that like, uncomfortable?-". Dream realized so quickly he teleported a jacket, "I...I have no words."

Ink started wheezing and laughing on the floor, Error woke up and saw him lying down, "Dumb squid." Error stared at Ink's stupidity. Ink stopped and got up. "Wanna say that again?", Error looked away before he could see his death coming. "That's what I thought!" Ink said proudly. 

Betty chuckled...

"It should... start...."

"Now."

Okay, sorry for being late on chapters lmao, but I was suffering on saturday and sadness. and also I have school but I will try to make more chapters, once I finish this, I might start a DREAM SMP AU BOOK. But I have this book- lol. anyways, enjoy 2021! :D